All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Nursing Superintendent with B.Sc holders
Company name :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)
Posts :Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Qualification : B.Sc
Salary : Rs. 41,500/- p.m
No of Post : 30
Last date to apply : 31-12-2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post on contractual basis for One Year in AIIMS Raipur. Date of Interview/Written test will be published in AIIMS Raipur website – www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Name of the Post :Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- No of Post :30* (UR – 16, OBC – 08, SC – 04, ST – 02) [ PH-(OL) – Vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities in each category as per Govt rules. ] (The number of posts is tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirements )
- Qualification :(i) B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from a recognised institute/ university. OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) Nursing or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Postbasic) (2 year course) from a recognised institute/ university. (ii) Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ any State Nursing Council Experience Six years experience in 200 bedded healthcare organization after obtaining degree out of which minimum 2 years at supervisory level. (Male & Female) equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
- Desirable: (i) MSc (Nursing) from a recognized institute / university (ii) Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office applications, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Age : Upto 35 Years
- Remuneration :(Consolidated remuneration per month Rs. 41,500/-)
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application in the attached proforma to the “Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) 492099 so as to reach by 31-12-2014, 5:00 P.M. clearly superscribing in the envelope “Application for the Post of Assistant Nursing Superintendent” by Speed post/Registered AD.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 31-12-2014, failing which their application will be rejected.
- Essential documents:- All the original certificate/documents will be verified at the time of interview. All the candidates must bring the following original certificates along with one set of photocopy, duly attested by gazetted officer, at the time of Interview : i. Print-out of the application form. ii. Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iii. Certificate of passing High School or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. iv. Degree Certificates as prescribed from recognized institution/University.v. Registration certificate as “A” grade Nurse and Midwife or equivalent for male from State Nursing council/ Indian Nursing Council. vi. Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. vii. “No Objection Certificate” if in employment. viii. Experience certificate.
- The candidate must be Citizen of India.
- Application Fees: For General/OBC Category Rs.500/- (for SC/ST category Rs.200/-) to be made for “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fees will be non refundable.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Government Servants*, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of application as specified above.(*Government Servants means Permanent (Regular) employees of Central/State Government.)
- Short Listing: Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for interview or they may be asked to appear in a written examination in case of large number of applicants. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview. Site of Interview/written Examination: Interviews/written examination will be held at Raipur. No TA/DA will be paid for that.
- Selection: For selection 80% weightage will be given to Written Test and 20% to Interview. The decision of Director, AIIMS, Raipur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. 8. Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. Their Sub-caste should be tallied with the Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
- Those who are in employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- He/She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute.
- He/She is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The appointment will be subject to review and will be for One Year or till the joining of regular appointee in this post, whichever is earlier. The period can be extended further with the approval of competent authority. The appointment can be terminated by giving a notice of one month.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31-12-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Raipur|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016