All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.ESTT/APPTT/FAC/3/2014-AIIMS.RPR. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Residents Job on or before 27/1/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents|
|Total No of Vacancy||100 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/1/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) Tatibandh, GE Road, Raipur-492 099 (CG)|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)Junior Residents Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|100 (UR-49, OBC-26 SC-15, ST-7) OPH (UR -2, OBC -1)||MBBS from recognized university with internship completion certificate. The candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and should have MCI/State Registration.||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP 5,400 + NPA||Age-30|
- For General /OBC Category : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 800/- The fee shall be in the form of Demand Draft/Pay orders in favour of ‘AIIMS Raipur’ payable at Raipur.
- For OBC Candidate:- Please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India and certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer.
- For SC & ST:- Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in the format of State Govt./Central Govt. of India.
- OPH:- Certificate must be issued by State/Central Govt. Hospital.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)- Junior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/1/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Residents Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur):
- Candidate should bring all Original Certificate – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DCI registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the selection. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/MD/MS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who opts/select for the post of Junior Resident will be retained in the Academic Section.
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/resigns/terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so.
- The original certificates will be returned after depositing security of Rs. 30,000/- or obtaining all no dues from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institute.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of the candidature.
- MCQ Based written test may be conducted.
- Decision of the Director, AIIMS Raipur will be final and binding. In case of any dispute, the jurisdiction of court will be Raipur only
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/1/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.ESTT/APPTT/FAC/3/2014-AIIMS.RPR.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Raipur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016