All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Grade-II through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. ESTT./ STAFF NURSE CONTRACT BASIS /3/2014-AIIMS RPR. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Staff Nurse Grade-II Job on or before 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Nurse Grade-II|
|Total No of Vacancy||100 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 27,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) Tatibandh, GE Road, Raipur-492 099 (CG) www.aiimsraipur.edu.in|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Staff Nurse Grade-II on contractual basis for a period of Six (06) months in the prescribed format and on the other terms & conditions, as available on the website– www.aiimsraipur.edu.in as per detailed below. Period of receipt of application: From 01-01-2015 to 15.01.2015 Upto 17.00 hrs.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Staff Nurse Grade-II||100 (UR-51, SC-15, ST-7 & OBC-27)||
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university/board. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse. Should be Registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
Desirable: – (i) B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing (4 year course) or (ii) B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised institute/university. (iii) Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Preference (i) M.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized institute / university (ii) Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets
|Consolidated remuneration per month Rs. 27000/-||30 years|
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)- Staff Nurse Grade-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Staff Nurse Grade-II Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur):
- Application Process: Online Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for the posts of Staff Nurse Grade-II in AIIMS Raipur on contract basis for 06 months only. Detailed advertisement is hosted at the website ofAIIMS Raipur, www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Application Fees: Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 500/-, fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200/-, Persons with disabilities are exempt from payment of application fee subject to submission of necessary certificate from a competent authority in support of their claim of disability. Fees shall be paid through online transfer module only. The Application fees will be non refundable.
- Last Date of Application: The on-line filling up of application form will start on 01-01-2015 and automatically close on 15-01-2015 upto 17.00 hrs.
- Essential documents:- All the original certificate/documents will be verified at the time of interview. All the candidates must bring the following original certificates along with one set of photocopy, duly attested by gazetted officer viz.: i. Print-out of the application form. ii. Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iii. Certificate of passing High School or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. iv. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from recognized institution. v. Registration certificate as “A” grade Nurse and Midwife from State Nursing council. vi. Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.vii. “No Objection Certificate” if in employment. viii. Experience certificate, if any.
- The candidate must be Citizen of India.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Government Servants*, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of application as specified above. (* Government Servants means Permanent (Regular) employees of Central/State Government.)
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. Their Sub-caste should be tallied with the Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
- Those who are in employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- He/She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute.
- He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The appointment will be subject to review and will be for Six months or till the joining of regular appointee in this post, whichever is earlier. The period can be extended for further period with the approval of competent authority. The appointment can be terminated by giving a notice of one month.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Raipur.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)Recruitment 2014 – F. NO. ESTT./ STAFF NURSE CONTRACT BASIS /3/2014-AIIMS RPR.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Raipur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017