All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior, Senior Resident through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 21/03/2013(RIS)/ADMN/1363 . Candidates who have completed MD, MS, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior, Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh)
Vacancy Name : Junior, Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 446 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Rishikesh
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 31/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh), Rishikesh
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh) Junior, Senior Resident Recruitment:
A walk in interview for appointment for vacant posts of Senior Residents / Junior Residents on ad-hoc and emergent basis for a period of 89 days extendable further subject to satisfactory service, till the recruitment of senior/junior residents on regular basis, will be held at AIIMS Rishikesh on the specified dates.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Residents||175||I. A graduate medical degree (M.B.B.S) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. II. A postgraduate medical degree Viz. MD/MS/ DNB or Equivalent in the respective discipline from recognized University/Institute. III. To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by the 31st July, 2015 and result declared to this effect on or before by this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finished latest by this date (31st July, 2015). IV. Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of Senior residency will not considered.||Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6600 + NPA||33 years|
|Junior Residents||271||I. The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI by the 31st July, 2015 and result declared to this effect on or before by this date. II. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 3 years before as on the date of interview (Applicant passed before 31st July, 2012- Not eligible). III. Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of Junior residency will not eligible.||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA||30 years|
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh) – Junior, Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 31/7/2015.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. The selection will be by interview only or screening examination followed by Interview, as deemed appropriate by the competent authority.
- It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- The joining of the candidates will purely be need based. The selected candidates may also be asked to join on different dates. The remaining candidates selected in the interview shall be kept in the waiting list which will be valid till three months after declaration of result. Any vacancy arising because of nonjoining by selected candidates or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit.
- All the candidates shall note that during their tenure they may be rotated as and when required. He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as framed by the institution from time to time.
- Relaxation and other rules for reserved/special category candidates will be followed as per Government of India guidelines.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of interview, notices, result etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS Rishikesh website ( www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in ). No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Rishikesh to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep in-touch of institutional website for developments by visiting website regularly.
Walkin Procedure for Junior, Senior Resident vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh):
- The candidates should Report according to date & time schedule (See- Annexure) with required documents in prescribed format (available on website) to the: Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS) Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand
- Applicant should reach before 11 AM on the schedule date of Interview. The applicants are strongly advised to reach well in the time. No candidate will be allowed after 11 AM on the schedule date of Interview.
- The POST, POST ID AND SPECIALITY in which the candidate wishes to apply should be clearly mentioned on the dully filled application form. Inadequately filled/ incomplete application form may be summarily rejected and no enquiry or representation will be entertained in this regard.
- On the day of walk-in-interview, the candidates is required to be present ‘in person’ with all original certificates in Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Rishikesh at 9:00 AM along with : 1. Two set of attested copies of documents 2. Two passport sized photographs 3. Government photo identity card 4. All Original documents for verification
- The application fee should be in form of only bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates)(Non refundable) in favor of “AIIMS RISHIKESH” payable at Rishikesh. Name of applicant along with telephone number should be written on the back side of demand draft. No application fee is applicable for OPH candidates. This fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances or adjusted.
- The candidates are advised to see the institutional web site for any additional information and confirm about date and time / venue before coming. No personal / by post intimation will be sent.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays/ electronic fault in the delivery of notifications.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board.
- Candidates employed in Govt. & Semi Govt. Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must submit ‘no objection certificate’ along with the application form.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each applied post.
- The candidates appearing for the Interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no refund/reimbursement will be allowed under any circumstances.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action as deemed fit by the appointing authority. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- The candidates must check their eligibility in terms of age, qualification and experience from the advertisement notice. Candidates are advised in their own interest to satisfy themselves about their eligibility as per the notified eligibility criteria to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
- The decision of the director AIIMS or competent authority regarding selection of candidates and in all other aspects will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/7/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh), Rishikesh
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 21/03/2013(RIS)/ADMN/1363 .
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016