All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh) invites application for the recruitment of Senior/ Junior Residents with MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB holders
Company name :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh)
Posts :Senior/ Junior Residents
Qualification : MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 274
Last date to apply : 1/12/2014
Details of Post :
Senior/ Junior Residents
Applications are invited from Indian citizen/ OCI eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Senior Residents / Junior Residents. The details about the application process are given below and also available on the institute website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
Total Vacancy* = 274 UR-135, OBC-80, SC-41, ST-18
- For Senior Residents
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6600 + NPA
- A graduate medical degree (M.B.B.S) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. II. A postgraduate medical degree Viz. MD/MS/ DNB or Equivalent in the respective discipline from recognized University/Institute. III. To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by last date of application submission (i.e.19th December, 2014) and result declared to this effect on or before by this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finished latest by last date of application form submission.
- Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of Senior residency will not considered.
For Junior ResidentsNon Academic,
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA)
- I. The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. II. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 3 years before as on the last date of application form submission. III. Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of Junior residency will not eligible.
Upper Age Limit (as on the last date of application form submission): Senior residents: 33 years, Junior residents: 30 years
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 05 years for General Category, 08 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. III. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Govt. of India rules. OBC Candidates will attach certificate from the prescribed authority for Central Government posts along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than six month of last date of application. For SC/ST-Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in standard format of State/Central Government.
HOW TO APPLY :
The candidates for Junior Residency shall note that during their tenure they may be rotated as and when required. Candidates are advised to fill ONLY ONE FORM FOR JUNIOR RESIDENT POST because after selection, departmental allocation will be done on the basis of institutional need/ merit / choice.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 1/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Rishikesh|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017