All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: AIIMS/BBS/DEAN/JR/49-B/. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Residents on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S/ BDS
Total No Of Vacancy : 40 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar),Bhubaneswar
Detail Of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Junior Residents Recruitment:
Recruitment of Junior Residents on contractual basis for a period of 06 (six) months (extendable upto one Year, If required) at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Residents initially for a period of 06 (six) months in prescribed format attached. The terms and conditions as mentioned in Appendix ‘A’.
- No of post : 40
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: I. MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI. II. Those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Intership) not earlier than two years before the start date of junior residency(non academic ) will preferred. III. Those candidates who have already done two terms of Junior Residency any where will not be considered.
- PAY: Rs. 50,000/-per month (Consolidated).
- UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON 1st June 2015: For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit as on 1st June 2015 will be 30 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of five (5) years for General Category, eight (8) years for OBC category and ten (10) years for SC/ST category candidates.
Selection Procedure For All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) – Junior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- MCQ Based Written Examination and / interview, if required.
- If two candidates secured the same mark, the candidates securing more marks in final MBBS Examination given the higher rank, next Date of Birth will be consider.
- After filling available posts, a waiting list will be prepared that will be valid for 1 year.
- Any vacancy arising because of non joining by selected candidates or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit.
- For qualification/Reservation/Selection Procedure/dates written examination/ Interview and other details, please visit AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on date of interview.
- After selection procedure (written test & interview if required ) a merit list will be prepred and candidates can opt for discipline/ subject according to their merit list.
How To Apply For Junior Residents Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar):
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE: i. The application form for the above positions can be downloaded from the website. ww.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The duly filled application form along with the selfattested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested colored passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of written examination. ii. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/fax no, for faster communication
about such vacancies
- DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW: The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:- i. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.) ii. Address Proof (Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.) iii. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate) iv. Two recent passport size photographs. v. Class 10th & 12th Certificates. vi. MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate. vii. Internship Completion Certificate viii.FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign Graduate) ix. Registration with MCI/DCI/ State Medical Council x. Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship) xi. Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non creamy layer of Central List of OBC). xii. Publications. xiii.Any other relevant documents. Candidate who will not bring the above mentioned original documents at the time of interview will not be considered.
- APPLICATION FEE: i. For OPH Candidate : NIL ii. Gen. & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/- iii. SC & ST candidates : Rs. 500/- Application fee is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT: Account No. 557820110000006, IFS code: BKID0005578, MICR code: 751013019, Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
Reference: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: AIIMS/BBS/DEAN/JR/49-B/
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016