All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 06/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-40,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi),New Delhi
Detail Of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Research Associate Recruitment:
- POSITION: Research Associate (Level-III)
- DEPARTMENT/DIVISION: Division of Trauma Surgery & Trauma Critical Care JPNATC, AIIMS, New Delhi
- ACCOUNTABLE TO: Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Center, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Emoluments: As per the DST i.e. INR 40,000 + 30% HRA (Consolidated)
- POSITION SUMMARY: This position is based within the Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Center (JPNATC) AIIMS, a unit of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and will manage the Australia-India Trauma Systems Collaboration, a multifaceted program of work which aims to reduce the burden of injury in India and Australia through the development and piloting of improved systems of care. This project is externally funded by the Department of Science & Technology (G.O.I.) and is being led in India by Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Center, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The Research Associate’s main role is work with the equivalent Program Manager in Australia to effectively manage the international collaboration responsible for the delivery of the expected project outcomes (the key responsibilities are described below). The incumbent will report to the Principal Investigator in India and will work closely with all team members to ensure that activities are met within scheduled timeframes, utilising available resources, and to a high standard.
- QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:PhD in public health, clinical health, social sciences, biostatics or computer science as well as substantial highlevel leadership experience.
- Experience in working in an international research or healthcare environment. Demonstrated evidence of a research profile and scholarly publications leading to improvements in healthcare.
- Experience in leading and managing large stakeholder groups, including stakeholder expectations, and effectively communicating with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, including the capability to develop effective professional relationships with all levels of medical practitioners and other health professionals in hospitals and within diverse communities.
- Demonstrated project leadership in a complex environment.Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce high quality reports.
- Demonstrated high level of self-motivation, initiative and an ability to plan and organize work to meet competing deadlines and an ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Evidence of experience in effectively mentoring and leading other project team members and/or post-doctoral students. Experienced working within a hospital environment
Selection Procedure For All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi):
- Applications are invited on plain paper from eligible candidates for ONE (01) post of Research Associate (Level-III) in DST sponsored multicentric research project “Reducing the burden of injury in India and Australia through development and piloting of improved systems of care” purely on temporary basis.
- The selected candidate will be paid remunerations as per existing DST rules. The application along with copy of relevant documents and resume to be submitted to the mentioned address or can be sent on email@example.com on or before 06/06/2015.
- The interview date will be announced after 06/06/2015. It is expected that the project will run till 2016-2017 and the position is for next 3 year approx.
- Please submit your applications by registered post or on Email to the following address: Dr. Amit Gupta, Addl. Prof. of Surgery Room No 305, Administrative Block, Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauma Center, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Near NDMA Bhawan, Raj Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 Office: +91-11-26731259 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/06/2015