All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Study Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Study Coordinator on or before 13/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)
Vacancy Name :Study Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) , Delhi
Detail Of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Study Coordinator Recruitment:
- Overview: We are hiring a Study Site Coordinator for the Delhi-based site of an international research study conducted by AIIMS, Delhi in collaboration with St. John’s Research Institute (SJRI) Bangalore and the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). The 5-year “DriSti” study was designed to implement and evaluate and intervention to reduce AIDS stigma among health professionals in North and South India.
- Job Description: This study will implement and evaluate the impact of a culturally-specific intervention developed for nursing students and ward staff in government and private hospitals. The Study Site Coordinator will need to coordinate the Delhi-based team in fulfilling the study objectives. The person will manage the administrative, interviews, intervention, and technical arms of the study in the North India sites. The Study Site Coordinator will be expected to regularly communicate with UCSF, SJRI, and AIIMS staff. The Study Site Coordinator will be supervised by theBangalorebased Program Manager at SJRI.
- Study Site Coordinatortasks • Coordinate implementation and ongoing execution of the study at the local Northern India sites, as per the study protocol • Report on a weekly basis, or as needed, to the Bangalore-based study coordinator, the AIIMS co-PI and the UCSF PI • To serve as study point person for the HR, Accounting, and IEC departments of AIIMS, and to follow all guidelines and procedures laid out by them • Tracking site-specific study expenditures • Prepare & submit documentation required for reimbursement of regular study
expenditures to AIIMS Accounting • Supervise AIIMS-based study team members
- Required skills • Previous research experience • Ability to communicate fluently in English and Hindi (reading, writing, and speaking) • Outstanding interpersonal communication skills • Experience with working with various collaborative partners • Proficient with Microsoft Office • Comfortable with Android-based Apps (mobile phones or tablets) • Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information • Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule, and willingness to travel to project sites • Organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously • Ability to establish rapport and work effectively with individuals of different ethnicities,
socio-economic status, caste, gender, and sexual orientation
- Preferred skills • Previous experience coordinating a multi-site research study • Experience in a study involving electronic devices/mobile devices/online forms for data collection • Previous leadership role with responsibilities not limited to: supervising data collection, and verification, recording, and signing-off on day-to-day activities of team • Previous experience maintaining electronic devices (updates, upgrades and troubleshooting basic network issues in close co-ordination with the IT support team).
- Language skills • Fluency in English & Hindi (reading, writing & speaking)
- Educational requirements: • Master’s degree in an appropriate social science discipline (e.g. Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, etc.) or equivalent
- Salary: Per AIIMS salary scale
Selection Procedure For All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) – Study Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Study Coordinator Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) :
Interested candidates may send their Resume to: Submit your CV within 20 days Contact: Dr. Sanjeev Sinha Professor of Medicine R.N. 6, SRB wing, Department of Medicine AIIMS, New Delhi, Ph-26593688 [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017