All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/01/04/2015-AIIMS.JDH. Candidates who have completed M.Sc,MBBS,MS/Md,DNB,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Senior Residents on or before 11/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.B.B.S,MS/MD,DNB pathology,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 78 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Jodhpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur), Jodhpur-342005.
Detail Of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Senior Residents Recruitment:
- Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following post of Senior Residents for the tenure period of three (3) years, in prescribed format and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in annexure ‘A’.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON (31.05.2015):For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit as on 31.05.2015 will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of five (5) years for General Category, eight (8) years for OBC category and ten (10) years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates who have already completed 3 years of senior residency are not eligible. 4. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only.
- The Candidates will not be permitted for examination / Interview if no objection certificate from employer is not produced (In Case Govt. Services). Only those candidate who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam/viva i.e MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before 31.05.2015 will be eligible to be considered for these posts.
- In case of those who have appeared for exam / viva voce and result is yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in interview/ Written Examination provisionally subject to production of certificate of successfully passing / qualifying PG / PhD exam and completion of tenure for this course at the time of Interview.
- PAY: a) Senior Resident (Medical): 15,600-39,100+6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances. NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
- Tenure: – The appointment is for the tenure period of three (03) years. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- Remuneration: – The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- Expiry of Appointment: – The Appointment will automatically expire on completion of three (03) years. The appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Criteria for Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped: Candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such disability in the category, then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered for admission.
- Page 3 of 4 The disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions
- Note : All candidates, who want to get benefit of reservation/age relaxation/ exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age.
Selection Procedure For All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) – Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- ) The Application of Candidates will be accepted online only on or before 11.07.2015 (1700 hrs.)
- The Screening written examination may be conducted depending upon the number of applications received.
- List of Eligible candidates for interview / Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in before 20.07.2015. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
How To Apply For Senior Residents Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur):
The number of Post(s) is tentative and liable to change, based on the Institute’s requirements. # In the Department of Dentistry One Post for Endodontist and One Post for Prosthodontist.
Candidates can apply online only for these posts in the prescribed format available on AIIMS, Jodhpur website:- http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in w.e.f. 12.06.2015, as per the terms & conditions mentioned in therein.
The last date for applying to these posts online is 11.07.2015 (by 1700 hrs).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/07/2015
Reference: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/01/04/2015-AIIMS.JDH