All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.9/2014. Candidates who have completed BSc, MA, M Phil / Phd, Diploma, MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Technical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 20 Jan 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc, M.A, M Phil / M.Phil/Ph.d, Diploma, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||26 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20 Jan 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570 006|
Detail of All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)Technical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Consolidated salary|
|1||Research Officer under ICMR Project||Ph.D in SLP. Desirable : Experience of at least two years.||02||Rs.25200|
|2||Technical Officer under ICMR Project||M.Sc (SLP) with I Class. Desirable : Research / Clinical / teaching experience of at least one year.||01||Rs.27800|
|3||Senior Research Fellow under ICMR project||Biochemistry/Zoology with I Class Research Experience Minimum two years in the field of human genetics with expertise on molecular Biology techniques like nucleic acid isolation, Sanger Sequencing and Real time PCR will be given preference||01||21,600/- per month|
|4||Speech-Language Pathologist Grade I under ARF project||M.Sc in Speech and Hearing or its equivalent||04||Rs.31,500|
|5||Speech and Hearing Technician under ARF project||Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS)||04||Rs.20,000|
|6||Sign Language Teacher||Undergraduate in Science/Arts Stream. b) Certified user of Indian Sign Language (Levels A To C). c) Minimum 1 year experience in the use of Sign Language in any set up.||1||23,000/- per month|
|7||Sign Language Interpreter||Undergraduate in Science/Arts Stream. b) Certified user of Indian Sign Language (Levels A To C). c) Minimum 1 year experience in the use of Sign Language in any set up||1||23,000/- per month|
|8||Audiologist / Speech-Language Pathologist Grade I –||M.Sc in Speech and Hearing or its equivalent||03||Rs.31,500|
|Audiologist / Speech-Language Pathologist Grade II||B.Sc in Speech and Hearing or its equivalent||03||Rs.23,000|
|9||Speech & Hearing Assistant||Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) OR Diploma in Hearing Aid & Earmould Technology (DHA&ET) or its equivalent||03||Rs.20,000|
|10||Occupational Therapist||BOT or any other equivalent qualification||01||23,000/- per month|
|11||Clinical Linguist||I class M.A. in Linguistics Desirable 2 years experience in applied linguistics (research / clinical) or Ph.D.||01||Rs.34,000|
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)- Technical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20 Jan 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
General instructions to candidates:
- The posts are purely on contract basis for a period of 11/12 months and may be continued depending on need and suitability subject to the approval of theCompetent Authority. The persons appointed to the said posts do not have any rights to claim over regular appointment.
- The vacancies notified are likely to increase or decrease. Director reserves the right to non-filling of all or any of the posts, depending on the needs and requirement of the institute.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for the post.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post indicating the name of the post applied for.
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of it, will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received are more in response to an advertisement, it may not be convenient or possible for the institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Director reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
- Interim enquiries will not be attended to.
How to apply for Technical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH):
- Application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.in. The blank application forms may also be obtained from the Director AIISH, Mysore in person on payment of prescribed application fee (`200/- for General Category candidates and `50/- for candidates belonging to SC / ST Categories) or by post enclosing application fee by way of Demand Draft favouring Director, AIISH, Mysore, payable at Mysore along with self-addressed stamped envelope of `25/-. Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applications downloaded from the web site duly filled in should invariably accompany the prescribed application fee, failing which, the Applications are liable to be rejected.
- Filled in application forms in the prescribed format along with copies of Matriculation/ SSLC / Diploma / Degree /Provisional Degree Certificate (s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s), Certificate of disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc. should be sent in a sealed coversuperscribed “Application for the post of ………………………………….” (in respect of posts at Sl. No. 8 & 9, please indicate “RIMS-Ranchi” / “JIPMER-Puducherry” / “NSCBC-Jabalpur”, as the case may be), addressed to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570 006 to reach on or before 20.01.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20 Jan 2015
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.9/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIISH|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016