All India Radio (AIR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Radio (AIR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager on or before 24/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Radio (AIR)
Vacancy Name :Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : All India Radio (AIR), Across India
Detail Of All India Radio (AIR) Manager Recruitment:
- Position Title: Manager-Regulatory, Legal & IP Services
- Department: Secretary-General’s Department
- Location: Based at the ABU Secretariat in Kuala Lumpur
- JOB SUMMARY The Manager’s principal responsibilities are to provide Secretariat with legal and regulatory support along with copyright activities. It includes organising the ABU Copyright Committee meetings and events, planning workshops on legal and copyright issues, to assist the Director of Sport in the negotiation and drafting of contracts for broadcasting rights and sub-licensing to ABU member for Sports content. He or she is also required to look after the legal matters of the ABU membership, write articles relevant to copyright issues and prepare and disseminate an e-bulletin every three months, take minutes of the annual General Assembly, Sports Group and Programme Committee meetings, review and undertake the drafting of contracts relating to commercial sponsorships, the sale and/or acquisition of broadcasting rights and the leasing of satellite capacity for other departments.
- REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS Reports to: Secretary-General Functional: Director of Programme and Director of Sport
- SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES Position Accountabilities All administrative and secretarial work for the ABU Copyright Committee, including the preparation of agenda, documents, minutes and reports. Taking minutes of the annual General Assembly, Sports Group and Programme Committee meetings and assisting with the preparation of reports on those and related meetings. Taking action on decisions of the General Assembly, Administrative Council and Copyright Committee on legal and copyright matters, and all necessary follow-up action. Maintaining contact with Liaison Officers and legal personnel in ABU member organisations and providing legal advice and assistance as required. Maintaining contact with international organisations such as WIPO and with sister broadcasting unions on copyright and other legal matters. Contributing articles to ABU News on ABU copyright activities and other legislative and regulatory issues. Preparing and distributing a quarterly e-bulletin on copyright issues. Designing and conducting workshops for ABU members on copyright issues. Assisting the Secretary-General and Director of Sport in the review, negotiation and preparation of contracts relating to the acquisition of broadcast rights and coverage of sporting events, and preparation of contracts for the sublicensing of those events to members. Advising the Secretariat on other legal matters. Assist the Secretary-General in preparing the AC and GA documents related to the ABU Statues Assist the Secretary-General with election of the AC members Assist the Secretary-General in conducting the Election of the AC during the GA Such other appropriate duties as may be assigned by the Secretary-General from time to time.
- QUALIFICATIONS Mandatory: A relevant degree in media, copyright, or law. 5-10 years’ experience in the fields of copyright, contract law and broadcasting rights contracts.
- Desirable: Previous employment with a radio or television broadcaster
- SELECTION CRITERIA (Key requirements) Experience/Knowledge Experience in intellectual property and contract law, particularly as it relates to the broadcast and electronic media, and preferably with an international or Asia-Pacific regional broadcaster or media outlet Experience in contract negotiations for broadcasting rights for international sports events Experience in the organisation of seminars and workshops Proficiency in computer software required to perform the duties of the position
- Personal Skills A very high standard of the English language, both spoken and written, combined with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively the functions and objectives of the ABU HR management skills to establish and maintain successful relationships within the organisation, at high levels, and in dealing with ABU members from a wide range of cultural backgrounds and different levels of language skills Good PR skills and confidence in dealing with the media and international organisations Ability to organise and prioritise work and complete tasks under tight timelines Good organisational skills and proven ability to work with minimum supervision
Selection Procedure For All India Radio (AIR) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Manager Vacancy in All India Radio (AIR):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 24/09/2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/09/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016