Allahabad Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Allahabad Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Specialist Officers Job on or before 02/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Allahabad Bank
Vacancy Name : Specialist Officers
Educational Qualification :Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location :Allahabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Allahabad Bank, Allahabad
Detail of Allahabad Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment:
We are glad that you have applied in response to our advertisement for recruitment for Specialist Officer’s Posts in our bank.
- This booklet contains details pertaining to various aspects of the online examination you are going to take and important instructions about related matters. The assessment will be done online hence you should carefully read instructions regarding the method of marking answers. You are advised to study this booklet carefully as it will help you in preparing for the examination.
- Before appearing for the written examination you should strictly ensure yourself that you fulfil the eligibility criteria stipulated by the bank in all respects.
- Please note that since this is a competitive examination, mere passing is not adequate. You have to obtain a high rank in the order of merit to get eligibility for interview. You should, therefore, put in your best efforts in the examination.
Selection Procedure for Allahabad Bank – Specialist Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Specialist Officers Vacancy in Allahabad Bank :
- Particulars to be Noted : Please note carefully your Roll Number, category, post applied, date, time and venue for the examination given in the call letter. Please also note that this call letter does not constitute an offer of employment by the bank.
- Punctuality in Attendance : You should be present at the online test centre at least half an hour before the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
- Call letter to be Surrendered : Affix firmly your recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the call letter and bring it with you alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy when you come to the venue for the examination. You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not bring the call letter with the photograph affixed on it, and photo identity proof in original and a photocopy (duly self attested). You will be required to sign in the space provided for candidate’s signature on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter and photocopy of photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall duly stapled together, when he collects the call letters from the candidates. Please retain the counterfoil at the bottom of the call letter with you for your personal record.
- Compliance with Instructions : You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
- Use of Books, Notes and Copying or Receiving/Giving Assistance Not Allowed : No calculator, separate or with watch, pagers, cellphones, books, slide rules, foot rules, note-books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall. Any candidate who is found either copying or receiving or giving assistance will be disqualified.
- Use of Stationery : You must bring stationery such as pencils, ball point pen with you.
- Rough work to be done on the sheet provided : You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator before leaving the room. Any candidate who does not return or is found to attempt to take or pass on the questions or answers inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the Bank may take further action against him as per rules of the Bank.
- Travelling Allowance not admissible : No travelling allowance or other expenses in connection with the examination will be paid.
Details about On-line Test Pattern
- A login screen will be displayed to the candidate. The candidate has to log in using his/her User ID and Password which will be provided in the call letter.
- After logging in Candidate’s profile (Name, Roll No. & photograph etc.) will be displayed and the candidate has to confirm the same by clicked on the ‘I confirm’ button confirming the profile is correct.
- Thereafter the instructions will be dispalyed on the screen.
- A candidate should read the instructions carefully and indicate that he has done so by ‘checking’ (click) the box at the bottom of the screen, after which the ‘I am ready to begin’ button is activated.
- After clicking on the ‘I am ready to begin’ button the actual test time will begin.
- There are 200 questions and each question is followed by 5 alternatives/options.
- The total marks for the test are 200.
- The questions except those on English Language will be available in Hindi and in English. In order to view a given question in the other language, a candidate can click on the ‘view in’ drop down box and select the desired language.
- Only one question will be displayed at a time.
- In order to answer a question, the candidate has to ‘mouse click’ the option he/she thinks is appropriate/ correct. The alternative which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by the candidate for the question.
- After selecting an answer for a question the candidate should click on the ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button to save his answer and proceed to the next question. Note that without clicking on ‘Save & Next’ button the answer selected for a question will not be saved.
- In case a candidate does not wish to attempt the question then he/ she should not click on any option for that question. A candidate can choose to deselect his/her answer for a particular question by clicking on the ‘CLEAR RESPONSE’ button provided against each question.
- In case a candidate wants to skip a particular question and return to it later before submitting his/her test or a candidate ‘clicks’ (selects) an answer for a particular question but wishes to review it later, he/she may note down the question number on the sheet provided. In such cases the candidate may also click on the ‘MARK FOR REVIEW & NEXT’ button. In case an answer has been selected for a particular question which has been marked as ‘MARK FOR REVIEW & NEXT’, the answer marked will be taken for final evaluation.
- The question numbers of attempted and unattempted questions are also shown to the right of the screen. A candidate can then click on any of the question numbers to view the question, in order to attempt/ revise his/her answer to the question.
- Each question number will be displayed in a particular colour depending on the status of the question: White : Not visited : Question has not been viewed/ attempted Red : Not Answered : Question has been viewed but not answered Green : Answered : Question has been answered Violet : Marked : Question has been marked for review later
- Candidates are not permitted to submit their answers before the entire test time i.e 120 minutes is over.
- A candidate can navigate between questions by clicking on the question number displayed to the right of the screen.
- When a candidate clicks on a particular question, it takes some time for the question to appear. The time lost is not deducted from the total time allotted for the test.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/8/2015