Allahabad Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager IT, Senior Manager through recruitment notification – Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. : RECT/2015-16/01. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Allahabad Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager IT, Senior Manager Job from 10/06/2015 to 9/07/2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Allahabad Bank
Vacancy Name : Manager IT, Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.19,400-31,500 /- p.m
Job Location : Allahabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/7/2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : (A Government of India Undertaking) HEAD OFFICE: 2, N. S. ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001.
Detail of Allahabad Bank Manager IT, Senior Manager Recruitment:
SPECIAL DRIVE FOR RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS UNDER BACKLOG VACANCIES ( BACKLOG RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2014-15) Recruitment of 12 (Twelve) Specialist Officers: 10 Manager (IT) in MMG Scale-II & 02 Senior Manager (Credit)in MMG Scale-III through Special Drive for filling up of backlog vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC candidates Allahabad Bank invites ON-LINE Applications for recruitment in the posts of 12 Specialist Officers [10 Manager IT in MMG Scale-II & 02 Senior Manager (Credit) in MMG Scale-III] through Special Drive for filling up of backlog vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC. Candidates are required to apply on-line through Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in (where full advertisement is available).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager IT||10||Educational qualification: 4year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics& Instrumentation. OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/Computer Applications. OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level. Minimum Work Experience (Post qualification): 2 years in IT field in a Scheduled Commercial Bank.||Pay Scale: 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100 (subject to revision)||For ST: 40 and for OBC: 38|
|Senior Manager (Credit||2||Educational qualifications: CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/MMS (Finance)/ MFC (Finance) from a recognized University/Institution with recognition from AICTE with basic knowledge of computer operation. Preference will be given to those candidates who have passed both parts of CAIIB. Minimum Work Experience (Post qualification): Minimum 3(three) years’ experience in Officer Cadre in area of Finance out of which minimum 2 (two) years’ experience in the area of Credit Appraisal of big/medium industrial projects in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. (Experience in Audit/ Sales/Marketing/Accounts /Teaching/Brokerage firm will not be considered). Experience must be as a full time employee not on adhoc /temporary basis. Candidates working with any Public/Private Sector Bank must have minimum 1 years of service in MMG Scale-II or equivalent scale. Candidates are required to submit self undertaking regarding handling of big proposals alongwith certificate of experience issued by the head office/corporate office of the organization.||Pay Scale: 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500 (subject to revision)||For SC: 45 and for OBC: 43|
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- OBC Rs. 600.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
- The applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein before applying. It should be noted that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the posts. However, merely applying for / appearing for and /or qualifying at any stage of selection process for the posts does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment/confer right on him/her for appointment in the Bank. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than in which applied will be entertained.
- Nationality / Citizenship : A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India, OR (ii) a subject of Nepal, OR subject of Bhutan, OR (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, OR (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/ interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
- Age, Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience (As on 31.03.2015)
Selection Procedure for Allahabad Bank – Manager IT, Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/7/2015..
- Selection process may vary depending upon the number of response received against each post at the discretion of the Bank. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Online test/Group Discussion/ Interview. The Bank also reserves the right to shortlist candidates to be considered for interview on the basis of qualification, work experience, age or any other suitable criteria. The Bank reserves the rights to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection. (A) Online Test: The test will be conducted online if it is held. (i) The test will comprise of Objective Tests on (i) Test of Reasoning, (ii) Test of English Language , (iii) Test of Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Test of Professional Knowledge.
How to apply for Manager IT, Senior Manager Vacancy in Allahabad Bank :
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the print-out of the online application form and e-receipt of payment for their record.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks and Financial Institutions) are advised to obtain prior permission from their employer for applying for the post and to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any admissible, will not be reimbursed.
- Candidates should ensure that he/she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions and terms and conditions contained in this notification. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read the Notification and complete ON- LINE Application Form and submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere should apply.
- No candidate is permitted to carry or use calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other gadgets/ instruments in the Interview /on-line examination hall.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose or the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for Group Discussion/ interview, originals as well as attested photocopies of their educational and experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of handicap or any other certificate in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled instantly. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate should be in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter-alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Creamy Layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBCs in Civil posts and services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying CREAMY LAYER clause based on income for the financial year 2014-15 issued on or after 01.04.2015 should be submitted by the applicant at the time of interview. The OBC certificate should certify that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) on the closing date for online registration. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ while making On-Line registration.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Online Test/Group Discussion and / Interview at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc. of any nature. However, SC/ST unemployed candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed 2nd class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel as per Government guidelines.
- Any request for change of address /email ID will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Kolkata.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her being found eligible, medically fit, satisfactory character & antecedents reports along with police and caste certificate verification as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointments will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank. (xv) Candidate’s admission to the Online test/Group Discussion (if held) /and Interview is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank.
- Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places, viz. in their call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future, are identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- The candidates must affix their recent coloured passport size photograph from the same negative at the places indicated in the call letter and must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the call letter beyond the photograph. They should also keep some copies of the same photograph for future, if required. Please note that Black & White photograph will not be accepted and call letters containing such photograph will be rejected.
- In all the matters regarding reservation, relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC etc the Government guidelines from time to time will be applicable.
- Competent Authority for Issue of Certificate to SC/ST/OBC is as under: For SC/ST/OBC – District Magistrate/ Addl. Distt. Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner / Addl. Dy. Commissioner/ Dy. Collector/ First Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Division Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/ or his/ her family normally resides.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/7/2015.
Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO. : RECT/2015-16/01.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017