Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Controller of Finance through recruitment notification – Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. AUD/1-3(1)/2015/HR. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Controller of Finance Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
Vacancy Name : Controller of Finance
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ambedkar University, Delhi Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate Delhi – 110 006
Detail of Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Controller of Finance Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Controller of Finance in Ambedkar University Delhi as per details mentioned below:–
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Controller of Finance||01 Post – UR||Essential Qualifications:- i) Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. (Candidates possessing CA qualification are considered as equivalent to the Post Graduate degree) and 15 years of administrative experience, out of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post with sufficient experience of financial administration OR Comparable experience in a research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR ii) 15 years of service for persons from IAAS Cadre or such other similar all India services with experience and expertise in Finance and computerized financial management. Desirable:- Experience of financial administration/Chartered Accountant with requisite experience of working in undertakings/autonomous organizations.||The post of Controller of Finance (Fixed tenure of 5 years) is in Pay Band-4 – Rs.37400-67000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- with usual allowances as admissible under the Rules of the University. The appointment will be on tenure basis for a period of five years or till attaining the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier.|
Selection Procedure for Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) – Controller of Finance Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Controller of Finance Vacancy in Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) :
- The application form can be filled online using the AUD online job portal which can be accessed at this address: http://jobportal.aud.ac.in. The complete details of the advertisement are available on the AUD website www.aud.ac.in. Before filling the online application, please read the instructions carefully.
- The University reserve the right to shortlist the candidates by determining any criteria for interview.
- Mere fulfilling the qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The University reserves the right to modify/alter/cancel the advertisement at any stage. The decision about any dispute, complaint regarding recruitment process shall rest with the appointing authority and it will be final.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards) are required to send their applications through proper channel.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the University.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
- The Educational qualification, age, experience and other conditions of eligibility as stipulated for the post shall be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The hard copy of the online application alongwith photocopies of all relevant certificates, ‘NOC’ from the present employer, if applicable, may be sent by post to “Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006” latest by 31.07.2015.
- Online application process will start from 01.07.2015 at 9:00 AM and submission link will be disabled at 17:30 Hrs on 31.07.2015.
- In case of any enquiry regarding submission of online application, please send your queries to [email protected]
- Disputes related to this advertisement are subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. AUD/1-3(1)/2015/HR.
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016