Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar through recruitment notification – Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. AUD/1-3(1)/2014/HR. Candidates who have completed MASTER DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Deputy Registrar on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Registrar|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi”, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006|
Detail of Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Deputy Registrar Recruitment:
Applications are invited only from the candidates for the post of Deputy Registrar (Reserved for the Physically Disabled Person). Those who have already applied in response to the advertisement referred to above need not apply again:-
- No of post : 01
- The post of Deputy Registrar is a regular post in Pay Band-3 – Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/- with usual allowances as admissible under the Rules of the University to be filled up on direct recruitment basis.
- Essential: (i) Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. (ii) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.6000/- and above with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Desirable: I. Master’s degree in Management / Law / Computer Applications II. Chartered Accountancy / Cost Accountancy / Company Secretary III. Good knowledge of computer applications. IV. Experience in University Administration / Finance and familiar with the working of University Bodies and Institutions. V. Thorough knowledge of service matters / accounts / budget / conduct of examinations
Selection Procedure for Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) – Deputy Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Deputy Registrar Vacancy in Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD):
Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected. Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application. The hard copy of the online application alongwith copy of all relevant certificates, ‘NOC’ from the present employer, if applicable, may be sent by post to “The Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi”, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006 latest by 31.03.2015. Online application process will start from 22-03-2015 at 9:00 AM and submission link will be disabled at 17:30 Hrs on 10-04-2015. Any enquiry regarding submission of online application, may please be sent to [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
Reference: Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. AUD/1-3(1)/2014/HR