Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MASTER DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate & More Vacancies on or before 23/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi”, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006|
Detail of Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Project Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Senior Communication Associate Code- SCA||1||Essential: Minimum 55% marks in Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations; or related field. Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible professional work experience in Communication sector. Experience in social sector related to child rights/child development/ education in the field of advocacy, information and communication through media agencies, corporate and civil society partners would be an advantage. Willing to undertake field visits/ travel especially in rural areas wherever required. Experience of Coordinating or leading a team. Development of/ upgrade an Advocacy portal, maintain the website, develop advocacy materials and develop communication strategy for the Centre .The candidate should have a strong knowledge of Information Education Communication strategies. Fluency in English speaking and good analytical, communication and strong writing skills. Desirable: NET qualified Experience of working in a government/ semi-government organization.|| The monthly consolidated salary will be Rs. 56,080/- commensurate
with qualification and experience.
|Project Associate Code-PAS||3||Qualification & Eligibility criteria: Essential: Minimum 55% marks in Master’s degree in Child Development, Psychology; Early Childhood Care and Education; Social Work At least 3 years of research experience in Social Sciences. Willing to undertake extensive field visits/ travel especially in rural areas as and when required for the project. The candidate should have experience of working in a team. NET qualified Desirable: M.Phil or Doctoral degree in relevant subject Experience of working in settings with children. She/he should have good analytical and writing skills, good communication skills and should be able to coordinate research projects and prepare reports||The monthly consolidated salary will be Rs. 40,250/- p.m. commensurate
with qualification and experience.
|Project Assistant Code- PA||1||Essential: Minimum 55% marks in Masters in Child Development, Child Psychology; Early Childhood Care and Education; Social Work. Willing to undertake field visits/ travel especially in rural areas wherever required. Desirable: Some research experience will be an advantage. Should have good analytical and writing skills, good communication skills and able to prepare and write reports. Experience of working in a government organization.||The monthly consolidated salary will be between Rs. 20,000 to Rs.
25,000/- commensurate with qualification and experience.
Selection Procedure for Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) – Project Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/4/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD):
- Please note that all the above mentioned positions require frequent travelling outside Delhi. Applicants who are willing to travel should only apply.
- Send your application in the prescribed format with updated CV through email as PDF or word attachment to [email protected] within 7 days of publication of this advertisement with subject line ‘Name of the respective position along with post code number’. Applications without format or CV will be rejected out rightly.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Please note that all the engagement would be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on projects.
- Positions for 6 months and above will be on probation initially for 2 months; further extension will be based on successful completion of the probation.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/4/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017