Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: AUD/1-10(142)/2014. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, LLB, MBA, MCA, Degree, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, LLB, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Any Graduate, +12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,650-37,500/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ambedkar University Delhi Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate Delhi – 110 006|
Detail of Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following non-teaching positions on purely short-term contractual basis:-
Senior Consultants – 03 – Remuneration Rs. 37,500/- p.m. (Fixed)
- Educational Qualifications and Experience are as under:– Essential: Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Desirable: i. Experience in Supervisory or equivalent Cadre in a Group `B’ post in a Government Department or a University or Educational or Research Institution or Teaching or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities. ii. Excellent knowledge of computer applications and office procedure. iii. LLB or MBA or CA or MCA or equivalent qualification.
Assistant – 04 – Remuneration Rs. 15,650/- p.m. (Fixed)
- Educational Qualifications and Experience are as under:– Essential: (i) 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board. (ii) A minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Desirable: (i) Excellent knowledge of Computer applications like Ms-Office, Internet etc. (ii) At least 2 years experience in a University System / Educational Institutions.
Assistant (Library) – 02 – Remuneration Rs. 15,650/- p.m. (Fixed)
- Educational Qualifications and Experience are as under:– Essential: (i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with working knowledge of computer applications. (ii) Diploma or Certificate in Library Science.
- Desirable: Working experience in a computerized Library of State Government/Universities/Recognized Research Institutions / Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertaking and Autonomous Organizations.
Selection Procedure for Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)- Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD):
- Mere fulfilling the qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the University.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Contractual employee will not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment in the post.
- Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
- Reservation/Concessions available to the reserved categories candidates are applicable in terms of norms/guidelines issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi/UGC from time to time.
- The application, in the prescribed format, alongwith copies of all relevant certificates, may be sent by post to “The Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi”, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006 latest by 30th March, 2015 positively
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/3/2015
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: AUD/1-10(142)/2014.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017