Ambedkar University Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technologist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ambedkar University Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Technologist on or before 28/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ambedkar University Delhi
Vacancy Name :Project Technologist
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ambedkar University Delhi, Delhi
Detail Of Ambedkar University Delhi Project Technologist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for a temporary position on the European Union sponsored project (through the British Council India) titled “Enhancing Quality, Access and Governance of Undergraduate Education in India (E-QUAL)”, 2013 – 2017. The project is being jointly undertaken by Ambedkar University Delhi with Jadavpur University, Shiv Nadar University, University of Hyderabad, University of Bologna and King’s College London. The project principally explores the development and deployment of Open Educational Resources (OER) and seeks to apply new learning technologies to undergraduate education in India in four areas – critical thinking, cultural studies, human ecology, and natural resource management and sustainable development. The initial appointment is for a period of one year with possible annual renewal till up to May 2017.
- Responsibilities: Providing technical support to Project members developing online learning modules and utilizing OER, assisting in creation of a repository of online learning modules and digitized learning resources, film-making of OER (pre-production, production and post-production) including audio and visual components, maintaining audio-visual equipment, creation of graphic/visual design content, troubleshooting with the IT infrastructure and web-based transactions of course material, assisting in administrative tasks of the Project.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech. or Bachelors degree in Media / Visual art / Visual communication with minimum three years of employment experience in Production houses or freelance film-making. Proficiency in using software applications namely Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator and Audacity.
- Desirable: Proficiency in English. Experience preferred in use of technology-enhanced learning such as MOOCs, OER, Moodle, Google Classroom.
- Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/- per month (consolidated).
- The University reserves the right to offer the post at a salary lower than that advertised, depending on the qualifications, experience and performance of the
Selection Procedure For Ambedkar University Delhi – Project Technologist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Technologist Vacancy in Ambedkar University Delhi:
Provide (1) a curriculum vitae not exceeding two pages detailing educational and employment history; (2) a letter of not more than 300 words explaining why you believe you are particularly suited for the position. Item (2) should be a digital scan (pdf) of the letter bearing your written signature. The letter should also contain names of two referees and their contact details. The referees could be people you have encountered in the course of your education (e.g., teachers), research or professional activity (e.g. employers, supervisors) who could testify to your skills and accomplishments. These items should be submitted no later than 28 September 2015, addressed to the Project Coordinator, E-QUAL Project on email@example.com.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017