Ambedkar University Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ambedkar University Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Assistant on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ambedkar University Delhi
Vacancy Name :Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ambedkar University Delhi, Delhi
Detail Of Ambedkar University Delhi Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Vacancy: One (1)
- Qualification & Eligibility: Essential: Masters in Social Science with at least 55% marks. Proven ability to communicate and create community and individual partnerships for research projects. Experience in interviewing diverse range of subjects at local community level, and in collecting, classifying and annotating visual data.
- Desirable: At least 18-24 months experience in administering community level projects and exhibitions. Familiarity with audio visual and image / document scanning equipment. Should have good analytical and writing skills and ability to prepare and write reports.
- Duration of Appointment: 12 Months
- Remuneration: As per University guidelines, and commensurate with qualification and experience.
Selection Procedure For Ambedkar University Delhi – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Assistant Vacancy in Ambedkar University Delhi:
Send your application with CV through email as PDF or word attachment to [email protected] within seven (7) days of publication of this advertisement, with subject line ‘Research Assistant at CCK’. Applications without accompanying CV will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be given for attending. Please note that the engagement would be purely on temporary/contractual basis.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015