Ambedkar University Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Supervisor through recruitment notification – Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: AUD/1-29(3)/2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ambedkar University Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Security Supervisor on or before 31/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ambedkar University Delhi
Vacancy Name : Security Supervisor
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006
Detail Of Ambedkar University Delhi Security Supervisor Recruitment:
- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Security Supervisor in Ambedkar University Delhi as per the details mentioned below:–
- Security Supervisor – 02 Posts (UR) in PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 with GP of Rs. 4200/-. The appointment will be made on deputation/long-term contract basis.
- Post Code: 2ADM63
Qualifications and experience for the post are as under:–
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- At least 10 years experience in Police / Central Para–Military Forces / Armed Forces of the Union not below the rank of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Exe)/ Naib Subedar or an equivalent position with Exemplary service.
- Holding a valid Driving Licence to drive Jeep/Motor Cycle.
- Completion of a course in Fire Fighting or Unarmed Combat Course in Army or Para-Military Forces.
- Knowledge of Local Police Act.
- Experience of handling / supervising private / similar security jobs.
- Good command over spoken English and Hindi.
- Recruitment will be made through deputation/ long-term contract. Officials from University / Educational Institution / Government body/Retired Personnel from Indian Armed Forces/CPMFs/ Delhi Police can apply for the post.
The period of engagement on deputation shall be 3 years extendable by another two years, subject to review of performance each year. The maximum age for direct recruits should not exceed 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure For Ambedkar University Delhi – Security Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Security Supervisor Vacancy in Ambedkar University Delhi:
- Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
- The application fee is to be deposited as per details given below:- UR/OBC – Rs. 500/-. No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen/Female candidates/persons applying on deputation. The payment can be made through demand draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi”, payable at Delhi. Candidate should write his/her Name, Post Applied for and Mobile No. on the back of Demand Draft.
- The hard copy of the online application alongwith non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the “Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi”, copy of all relevant certificates, ‘NOC’ from the present employer, if 6 applicable, may be sent by post to “The Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006” latest by 31.07.2015.
- Online application process will start from 01.07.2015 at 9:00 AM and submission link will be disabled at 17:30 Hrs on 31.07.2015.
- Selected candidates are expected to join within one month from the date of issue of the offer letter.
- If there is any enquiry regarding submission of online application, please send your queries to [email protected]
- Disputes related to this advertisement are subject to Delhi jurisdiction
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Reference: Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: AUD/1-29(3)/2015