Ambedkar University Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.AUD/01/2015/Acad.Ser./880. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ambedkar University Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Professor & More Vacancies on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ambedkar University Delhi
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 57 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-67,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ambedkar University Delhi,New Delhi
Detail Of Ambedkar University Delhi Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- SCALES OF PAY: Professor: Rs.37,40067,000 (PB4) + AGP Rs.10,000; Associate Professor : Rs.37,40067,000 (PB4) + AGP Rs.9,000; Assistant Professor : Rs.15,600 39,100 (PB3) + AGP Rs.6000.
- Essential Qualifications: (Except for SBPPSE , SCCE, SDes and CELT):
- PROFESSOR:An eminent scholar with Ph.D. in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of ten publications as books and/or research / policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college, and/or experience in research at the University/ National level institutions/ reputed professional institutions, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching/ learning process. OR An outstanding professional or scholar with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to knowledge in the concerned / allied/ relevant discipline, to be substantiated with credentials.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR:Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in academic / research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution /reputed professional institutions excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research / policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching/ learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR:Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree from a University in India (recognized by the UGC) or from a university abroad shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Selection Procedure For Ambedkar University Delhi – Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ambedkar University Delhi:
- AUD follows the norms of appointment and service set by the UGC and adopted by the Board of Management of AUD from time to time. Reservations will be in accordance with the rules of the Government of NCT of Delhi. Conditions of service, incentives and allowances are similar to those at Central Universities. Appointments can also be made on deputation or on renewable contracts for fixed terms.
- Please see AnnexureI below for further details regarding pay scales and essential qualifications and AnnexureII below for the nature of programmes, special requirements, desirable qualifications and experience that are relevant to the respective Schools. Applications must be submitted online using the AUD online Job portal which can be accessed at this address: http://jobportal.aud.ac.in
- There is no application fee. Separate application must be submitted against each position. Specify the position for which you wish to be considered and clearly identify your area(s) of research specialization.
- Before filling the online application, please read the instructions carefully and get the copies of documents and published work ready for uploading along with the form. The last date for submission of applications is 30 th of June,
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.AUD/01/2015/Acad.Ser./880
Top Company Openings:
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016