Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture (AIOA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture (AIOA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 25th April, Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture (AIOA)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25th April,|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Rachana Sahney (Asst. Prof.) Amity Institute of Biotechnology ROOM NO.212, J-3 block Noida, U.P.|
Detail of Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture (AIOA) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Application are invited for the post of Junior research fellow leading to Ph.D programme (as per Institute’s guidelines) in a project entitled “ Development of electrochemical biosensor using nanostructured CNT based transducer for the detection of serum biomarker protein (α-Feto Protien] and its application in the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma”, funded by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, under the supervision of Dr. Rachana Sahney.
- Position Junior Research Fellow
- Percentage marks required Minimum 60% at post graduate level
- Desired qualification NET (JRF / NET- LS), GATE qualified, M.Sc. Or M.Tech. candidates having exposure to Immunology.
- Emoluments 16,000/- +HRA for first two years 18,000/- +HRA for third year
Selection Procedure for Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture (AIOA)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25th April, .
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture (AIOA):
- Interested candidates should submit their applications with attested copy of all academic qualifications before 25th April, 2015, via mail and post. Selected candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for this purpose.
- Please mention your email ID, contact no. and complete postal address.
- Also submit the summary of post graduate project (one page maximum).
Dr. Rachana Sahney
Amity Institute of Biotechnology
ROOM NO.212, J-3 block
Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25th April, 2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016