Amity University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15th July,2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amity University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 14,000 /- p.m
Job Location : Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15th July,2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Om Prakash Sinha) Principal Investigator Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Detail of Amity University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
pplications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow in the UGC-DAE CSR sponsor Project entitled “Study of origin of d0 magnetism in oxide material intended for spintronic application”
|Name of the position||JRF|
|Eligibility||M.Sc.(Physics/Applied Physics/ Material Science)/ M.Tech ( Material Science/ Nanoscience & Nanotechnology)|
|Emoluments||Rs. 14,000 + HRA|
|Duration||03 years (Initially 01 year likely to be extended for 03 years)|
Selection Procedure for Amity University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15th July,2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amity University :
- The position is temporary and registration of Ph.D. at Amity University is mandatory.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Complete applications with details of testimonials, research experience, publications, present occupation, contact (phone no. /email id / postal address) should be emailed to [email protected] and cc to [email protected] latest by 15th July,2015.
- Short listed candidates would be required to bring originals as well as attested copies of post graduation certificates and copy of dissertation / publications at the time of interview.
(Dr. Om Prakash Sinha)
Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT),
Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15th July,2015
Amity University Recruitment 2014 – NO.F.NITA 36 (2-DFW)/RECRUITMENT/2013/3205-08.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016