Amity University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amity University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Amity University, Across India
Detail Of Amity University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the positions of Junior Research Fellow in the following Projects: “Role of interfaces in magnetic multilayers”, sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, Dept. of Science and Technology.
- Project involves working in collaboration with Inter-University Accelerator Center, New Delhi and UGC-DAE CSR, Indore
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc.(Physics/Applied Physics/ Material Science)/ B. Tech. (EC/Instrumentation)/ M.Tech ( Material Science/ Nanoscience & Technology)
- Salary: Rs. 14000/- + HRA. Candidates who have cleared NET/GATE exam are entitled for a salary of Rs. 25,000 p.m. +HRA
“Soft x-ray absorption and XMCD study of thin films with perpendicular magnetic anisotropy”, sponsored by UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research
- Project involves working in close cooperation with Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology, Indore.
- Essential qualifications: M.Sc.(Physics/Applied Physics/ Material Science)/ M.Tech ( Material Science/ Nanoscience & Technology)
- Salary: Rs. 14000/- + HRA. Candidates who have cleared NET exam are entitled for a salary of Rs. 25,000 p.m. +HRA
- Candidates will also have opportunity to work at leading synchrotron sources in Europe and Japan.
- Duration: 03 years (Initially 01 year, extendable on yearly basis)
Selection Procedure For Amity University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amity University:
The positions are purely temporary. Candidates will have the option of getting registered for Ph.D. at Amity University. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Complete applications with details of testimonials, research experience, publications, present occupation, contact details (phone no. /email id / postal address) should be emailed to [email protected] latest by 30th June, 2015 . Short listed candidates would be required to bring originals as well as attested copies of post graduation certificates and copy of dissertation / publications at the time of interview. (Dr. Ajay Gupta) Principal Investigator Director, Amity Center for Spintronic Materials
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016