Amity University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10.05.15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amity University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10.05.15
Address for the Job Vacancy : Principal Investigator Dr. Nidhee Chaudhary Professor Room No. G-05, J-3 Block Amity Institute of Biotechnology Amity University Uttar Pradesh Sector-125, Noida-201313, U.P.
Detail of Amity UniversityJunior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow leading to Ph.D. program (as per Institute’s guidelines) in the project entitled “Studies on the effect of plant superoxide dismutases on human cancer cells: Molecular and in silico analysis” funded by the Department of Biotechnology , Govt. of India.
|Position||JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)|
|Eligibility||Masters in any branch of life sciences /Biotechnology/ Biochemistry; NET, GATE or equivalent qualifications, DBT-BET qualified.|
|Percentage of marks required for eligibility||
60% or equivalent CGPA at post graduate level
|Desired qualifications||Masters in any branch of life sciences /Biotechnology/ Biochemistry; NET, GATE or equivalent qualifications. DBT-BET qualified.|
|Emoluments for the position||
Rs. 25,000/- plus 30% HRA for first two years
Rs. 28,000/- plus 30% HRA for third year
Selection Procedure for Amity University- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amity University:
- Interested candidates should submit their application with all details of the academic qualifications. Attested copies of the certificates in support of the educational qualifications should be enclosed along with the application.
- Summary of post-graduate project/past research experience (one page maximum).
- Please mention your Email ID, contact number and complete postal address.
- Selected candidate will be called for interview at Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida. No TA/DA will be paid for this purpose.
- Eligible candidates may submit their application on the given Email ID address on or before 10.05.15.
Dr. Nidhee Chaudhary
Room No. G-05, J-3 Block
Amity Institute of Biotechnology
Amity University Uttar Pradesh
Sector-125, Noida-201313, U.P.
Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.05.15