Amity University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc. / M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 14.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Amity University|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc / M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||14.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Amity University, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303|
Detail of Amity University – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the following research project funded by DST SERB, Government of India.
- Project Title: Assessment of Aquifer Vulnerability to Pollution in Lucknow Area, using Integrated Approach.
- Number of positions available: One
- Essential qualifications: 1. M.Sc. / M.Tech in Geology with working exp. on Remote Sensing and GIS softwares. 2. M.Sc. / M.Tech in Geoinformatics with working experience on Geology & Groundwater Modeling
- Desirable qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates having good academic records/ research experience/ CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE qualified and having practical knowledge of Image Processing and Groundwater modeling in GIS Environment.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on March, 2015 which is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Salary: Emoluments will be as per DST norms
- The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program in Amity Institute of Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing, Amity University, Noida.
Selection Procedure for Amity University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amity University:
Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Complete applications with details of testimonials, research experience, publications, present occupation, contact (phone no. /email id / postal address) should be emailed to [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] and [email protected] within 15 days of this advertisement. Short listed candidates would be required to bring originals as well as attested copies of graduation/ post graduation certificates and copy of dissertation / publications at the time of interview. Dr. Prafull Singh Principal Investigator Amity Institute of Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing, Amity University, Sector -125 Noida. U.P. Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Amity University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016