Amity University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Amity University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 1st June, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amity University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 1st June, 2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Amity University, Noida
Company Profile :
The Amity University logo is represented in a shield divided into dark blue and golden yellow sections by an upward sweeping line that depicts growth and progress in life, achievable through education. While the shield shape represents the resolute shelter of truth, two contrasting yet adjacent colours connote a blend of modernity with tradition. The dark blue with contemporary cues of technology, performance and advancement strikes a synergy with the golden yellow radiance of tradition, culture and values. The flame represents the purity and passion for knowledge, while the upper and lower parts of the flame replicate the arch of ‘A’ and the bend of ‘U’ respectively, the two leading alphabets of Amity University.
Detail Of Amity University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a project entitled“Network Programmme for Enrichment and Update of Plant Chromosome Database for Spermatophyta and Archegoniate” funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi.
- Name of the position Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Posts One (01)
- Eligibility M.Sc in Botany with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Emoluments Rs. 25,000 per month (fixed) plus 30% HRA, if NET/GATE /BET qualified.
Selection Procedure For Amity University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1st June, 2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amity University:
- Complete applications with details of research experience, publications, present occupation, contact details (phone no. /email id / postal address) should be emailed to [email protected]; [email protected] latest by 1st June, 2015 .
- Selected candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for this purpose.
- Also submit the summary of post graduate project (one page maximum).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1st June, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017