Amity University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity University.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amity University
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job :12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Sector 125, Noida – 201303 (NCR), India
Detail of Amity UniversityJunior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- JRF to work under the DBT sponsored Indo- UK project entitled “Developing genetics and genomics interface to develop strategies for sustainable use of resistance to white rust in oilseed mustard (Brassica juncea)”
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc in Plant Sciences with Ist Division
- Desired: NET/GATE qualified
- Experience: Plant Tissue Culture/Plant Genetic Transformation
- Emoluments: As per revised DBT guidelines
- Place of work: Amity University, Noida (NCR). Candidates should be willing to undertake field visits and travel
Selection Procedure for Amity University -Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amity University :
- Interested candidates should send their CV giving details of academic qualifications, experience, publications to [email protected] with cc [email protected]
- Last date for receiving applications: October 12, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017