Amity University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Amity University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 22/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amity University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA(As per UGC Norms)
Job Location : Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Amity Institute of Environmental Toxicology Safety and Management, Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Detail Of Amity University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow for project entitled “Mobile phone and tower exposure measurement sand Biological correlation in Drosophila” funded by Department of science and Technology, Govt of India.
|Name of the position||JRF|
M.Sc / M.Tech – Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science, Molecular Biology.
Protein, DNA handling, mutation assays, experienced working with Fluorescent microscope
|Emoluments||As per UGC Norms|
Selection Procedure For Amity University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amity University:
- Interested candidates should submit their CV to [email protected] within 15 days of advertisement Please mention your email ID, contact number and complete postal address.
- Also submit summary of project undertaken at Post graduate level (one page maximum)
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Short listed candidates would be required to bring originals as well as attested copies of post graduation certificates and copy of dissertation / publications at the time of interview.
- Dr. Tanu Jindal,Amity Institute of Environmental Toxicology Safety and Management,Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/07/2015
Reference: Amity University Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/03C/2015
Top Company Openings:
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016