Amity University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amity University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Trainers Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Amity University|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Amity University, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303|
Detail of Amity University – Trainers Recruitment:
- Qualification : Candidate must be a Graduate with relevant Banking Certifications. Candidate having Training (Adult Leaning Methodology) and Content Development experience would be given a preference.
- He / She can be an Ex-banker from Public and Private sector Banks with good blend of banking and training background. Should have worked in Banks for at least 6-7 years.
- Knowledge of Banking operations, Core Banking Solutions, Specialized domain knowledge in any of the areas like Credit and Risk Management, Trade Finance, Retail Banking, Treasury Management, Agri Banking & financial Inclusion etc would be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have good communication skills, basic knowledge of computers (M.S. Word, Email and surfing of Internet), be energetic, well read and up to date on banking sector and have passion for training.
Selection Procedure for Amity University – Trainers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Trainers Vacancy in Amity University:
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016