Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairperson through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairperson Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)
Vacancy Name : Chairperson
Educational Qualification : LLM, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Coimbatore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Anupa A. M., Co-ordinator (Programme and Development), Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrita Nagar(PO), Ettimadai Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641112
Detail of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) Chairperson Recruitment:
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university that is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India. The university is spread across five campuses in three states of India – Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The University is starting a Department of Law, proposing to offer a 5- year integrated programme in law at the undergraduate level, from the academic year 2016-2017 onwards. We invite applications to the post of Chairperson for the Department of Law, from qualified candidates.
- QUALIFICATION: LL. M. [First Class], Ph. D [Law] from a reputed university.
- EXPERIENCE: Associate professor/ Reader/ Professor with a total experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities/ colleges/ other institutions of higher education Should have guided candidates for research at PhD level. Should have made substantial contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula, courses and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
- PUBLICATIONS: Should have at least 10 publications to his/ her credit, as books and/ or research papers in reputed journals.
Selection Procedure for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) – Chairperson Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairperson Vacancy in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) :
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their detailed resume to [email protected] (link sends e-mail) Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Number of positions: 1 Contact Details: Anupa A. M., Co-ordinator (Programme and Development), Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrita Nagar(PO), Ettimadai Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641112
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015