Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Amrita Center for Nanosciences, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi Campus, AIMS Ponekkara P. O. Kochi, Kerala, India – 682 041|
Detail of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in a DST funded project titled “Magnesium Based Bimetallic Nanoparticles for Hydrogen Storage” at the Nanosolar Division of Amrita Center for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Ponekkara, Kochi, Kerala.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: The applicant must have M. Sc. degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science or M. Tech. in Nanoscience & Technology/ Material Sciences from a recognized university with a good academic record.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: Experience in synthesis and characterization of nanoparticles.
- PROJECT DESCRIPTION: The project aims to develop (i) Magnesium based bimetallic nanoparticles via a gas phase synthesis technique followed by a complete characterization using Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM). (ii) Hydrogen absorption/ desorption kinetics and thermodynamics for a viable hydrogen storage material. The initial duration of JRF will be one year with a possibility for an extension.
- FELLOWSHIP: As per project norms
Selection Procedure for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU):
Please send your detailed CV along with a motivation letter via email specified Email ID. Queries and information requests can also be addressed to the same Email ID.
Amrita Center for Nanosciences,
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Kochi Campus, AIMS Ponekkara P. O.
Kochi, Kerala, India – 682 041
Email: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Phone: 0484 285 8750 / 400 8750
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AVVU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|