Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : MCA, M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) , Across India
Detail of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Project Assistant for a NCSTC funded project titled “AGAMA- Amrita Gaming Suite for Mathematics” at the Amrita Center for Research in Advanced Technologies for Education (CREATE), Amrita University. The objective of the project is to popularise mathematics among school children through a web portal.
- PROJECT WORK INVOLVES: Design and Development of Game based learning portal Deployment of the portal Training school children and teachers to use the portal and benefit from the same
- LOCATION: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- QUALIFICATION: MCA/MTech/BTech: IT/CSE
- SKILLS REQUIRED: Web Development
- PROJECT DURATION: 1.5 years
- SALARY: As per DST norms
Selection Procedure for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) :
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected] (link sends e-mail) or apply online.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015