Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Students Counsellor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Students Counsellor Job on or before 28/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)|
|Vacancy Name||Students Counsellor|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Amritanagar Post, Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112|
Detail of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)Studio Assistant Recruitment:
The position requires for exhaustive involvement and interaction with teen-age students in their development and for psychological intervention where necessary to guide and counsel for positive directions.
- Liaises with: Students, Faculty, Wardens, Departmental Administrative and Academic staff, other College staff involved in student welfare, staff in the university.
- QUALIFICATION: Candidate should hold a UG & PG Degree in Psychology with atelast 8 years experience in counseling. A PhD in relevant field will be highly desirable.
- AGE LIMIT: Not more than 45 years.
- KEY RESPONSIBILTIES: To provide effective and confidential counseling service to students. To refer students to other support services and agencies as appropriate. To support academic staff in their pastoral role with students. To establish and maintain close links with a wide range of academic and administrative staff and college student support services. To bring ethical values and imbibe the same appropriately. To participate in developmental activities towards emotional equity. To maintain records and statistics with confidentiality and Data Protection and to liaise with stake holders for effective follow up of the same wherever necessary.
Selection Procedure for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)- Students Counsellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/2/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Students Counsellor Vacancy in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU):
Contact Details: The Director, Department of Human Resources, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O), Ettimadai, Coimbatore-641112. Phone: 0422 2685 000 (Extn. 5031 / 5032 / 5033) E-Mail: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AVVU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|