Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Positions through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teaching Positions Job on or before 06 March 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Positions|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06 March 2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Director, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar, Coimbatore 641112|
Detail of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) Teaching Positions Recruitment:
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for the post of Faculty Associate/ Assistant Professor in Environmental Science/ Studies for B. Tech. and other undergraduate courses provided at Coimbatore Campus.
- Academic Qualification: M.Sc. Environmental/ Life Sciences, M tech Environmental Engineering or related subjects, Ph.D preferred
- Desirable Qualification: Doctorate in Life/ Environmental/ Sustainability Sciences and strong research aptitude in Environment and Sustainability Sciences
- Other Requirements:
- A keen interest in Environment Education, Research and Conservation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with students
- Good team player.
- Ability to work under pressure/ meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills such as MS office. Additional computer skills such as web designing, video editing, database management etc are desirable
- Designation: Faculty Associate, Assistant Professor.
- Salary: As per the University/UGC norms
- Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct interactive class sessions on Environmental studies for undergraduate students involving discussions, debates, quizzes, role-plays, activities, audiovisual programs and field visits.
- Assist in the revision of educational tools and course material such as presentation material, assignments, activities, question bank etc.
- Evaluate and grade students class activities, assignments and presentations and other administrative work.
- Supervise and evaluate students’ term projects periodically.
- Conduct research work by generating funds for research/action projects in Environment and Sustainability
- Assist in conducting environmental events, awareness programs, developing interpretation center, theme parks etc.
- Comply with any other University regulation, requirement or modifications to the Job descriptions.
Selection Procedure for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)- Teaching Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06 March 2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Teaching Positions Vacancy in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU):
Interested candidates may submit a CV and a letter of interest to: [email protected] (link sends e-mail) or [email protected] (link sends e-mail) Application Deadline: 06 March 2015. Short listed candidates will be called for Interview (Written test/ Presentation) Contact Details: HR Director, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar, Coimbatore 641112, Email: [email protected] (link sends e-mail), [email protected] (link sends e-mail) Phone: 0422 – 2685 000
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06 March 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AVVU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017