Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph. D. Position through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Ph. D. Position Job on or before 31/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)|
|Vacancy Name||Ph. D. Position|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Amrita School of Engineering,Department of Chemistry,
Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri, Kollam-690525.
Detail of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU) Ph. D. Position Recruitment:
- Number of positions: 1
- Department of Chemistry Applications are invited from citizens of India for a Ph. D. position for a DST sponsored research project in the field of Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds, Small Molecules and Polymers undertaken by Dr. Milind Shrinivas, in the Department of Chemistry, Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Amritapuri. The position is initially for a period of 3 years and extendable on a yearly basis for two years (duration of the project and available funding) based on satisfactory performance.
- Qualification: Applicants should have M.Sc. in Chemistry. Desirable – M.Sc. Organic Chemistry with experience in dry reactions.
- Salary: Rs. 16,000 per month + HRA
- An enthusiastic applicant is required with a capacity to work effectively as part of an inter-disciplinary team. The post is available immediately.
Selection Procedure for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU)- Ph. D. Position Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2015
- Entrance exam followed by personal interview. For applicants who are qualified NET/ JRF exam could directly appear for interview. Merit list will be announced after the interviews.
How to apply for Ph. D. Position Vacancy in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (AVVU):
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with a CV including publications list and candidates are also requested to arrange for a minimum of two recommendation letters directly sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail). Candidates can also apply online with required documents and application form in .zip file format.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AVVU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|