Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Android Developer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Android Developer on or before 22/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
Vacancy Name :Android Developer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Across India
Detail Of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Android Developer Recruitment:
Amrita TBI invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of a Android Developer with at least 2- 3 years solid industry experience.
- COMPENSATION: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- RESPONSIBILITIES Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- SKILLS Strong knowledge of Android SDK, My SQL, PHP different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizesFamiliarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch” Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers and GPS Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications A knack for benchmarking and optimization Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
Selection Procedure For Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University – Android Developer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Android Developer Vacancy in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University:
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/10/2015