Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification – Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2015 – NO.CJM (N)/928. Candidates who have completed Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy General Manager Job on or before 4/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||4/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (ANIIDCO)|
Detail of Andaman and Nicobar Administration Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Deputy General Manager (Tourism) in Andaman And Nicobar Islands Integrated Development Corporation Limited (ANIIDCO) on composite method of deputation and direct recruitment as per the details given below
- Name of Post Deputy General Manager (Tourism)
- No of Post : 01
- Pay : PB-3 15600-39100 with Grade Pay & 6600/-
- Age : Maximum 40 years
- Qualification : i) Must have at least 3 years Hotel Management DegreeDiploma after 12″ standard preferably from Institute of Hotel Management Master in Tourism Administration Master in Hospitality Management or equivalent. ii) Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in Managerial position in dealing with Tourism activities in a Tourism Organization Hotel.
Selection Procedure for Andaman and Nicobar Administration- Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy General Manager Vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar Administration:
- In addition to pay, the selected persons will be entitled to Dearness Allowance, SCA, HRA, TA, ISDA as admissible under rules.
- Leave Travel ConcessionAFSP as per rules.
- Deputation allowance admissible as per rules,
- Tenure: Maximum 3 years (period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organizationdepartment of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years but initially for a period of one year).
- Services shall be governed by the relevant rules and orders in force from time to time in respect of the Govt, servants of their category serving under ANIIDCO,
- Crucial date for determining the age and other eligibility conditions like educational qualification and experience etc. shall be the closing date of receipt of application.
- Incompleteunsigned applications or applications received after due date shall be summarily rejected without intimation, .
- The officials are required to be served in any part of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands or wherever the Corporation having its activities. Any unwillingness in this regard shall amount to immediate repatriation,
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/5/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016