Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 10/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Andaman and Nicobar Administration, North & Middle Andaman|
Detail of Andaman and Nicobar Administration Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Application are invited for the post of TECHNICAL ASSISTANT purly on contract basis under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in North & Middle Andaman District.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Assistant||01||I. Essential Qualification: a. Matriculation or its equivalent. b. Two year certificate course in survey from a recognized institution. c. Knowledge in the field of traversing and leveling. II. Desirable: One year experience in the concerned line.||Rs.11,000/-||Not above 40 years as on 10/04/2015|
- JOB DESCRIPTION FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT:
- Survey of area as per the work requirement for preparation of estimate for MGNREA works.
- Entries in the initial level book, final level book.
- Authenticated survey details and measurement sheet to be entered in measurement book.
- Any other work assigned by the District Programme Coordinator, MGNREGA or Programme Officer, MGNREGA pertaining to MGNREGA work as and when required under North & Middle Andaman District.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Self attested copies of mark sheets and certificate in support of Education Qualification, Employment Card, Local Certificate, Computer Certificate etc.,.
- Original experience certificate(s) specifying NATURE & PERIOD of experience should be produced.
- One recent photograph self-attested.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT” and should be addressed to the Addl.DPC, MGNREGA, (Assistant Director, Admn.,DC’s Office, N&MA), Mayabunder and send the same on or before 10/04/2015 (05.00 PM).
- While applying, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all all respects. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION THAT THE APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFILL THE ELIGIBLITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/FALSE, INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER SELECTION, HIS/HER ENGAGEMENT ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON THEREOF.
- Interested candidates shall be ready to work in remote/hard areas as and when directed and also may have to travel to remote/hard areas as required at their own cost.
- No accommodation facility will be provided to the selected persons.
- Leave rules He/She shall be entitled to 21/2 days of leave for every completed month of duty, which can be accumulated but not encashed. Maternity Leave will be granted for 12 consecutive weeks during the contact period with full pay. A certificate from a duly qualified physician indicating estimated time of confinement of fitness to work must be submitted to avail this leave.
- Engagement of Technical Assistant is purely on contractual basis for the period of 11 months which is likely to be extended on mutual consent and this does not confer any right/privilege for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA shall be payable for appearing in the interview.
- No individual call letters will be issued for appearing in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Andaman and Nicobar Administration- Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar Administration:
- The date of interview will be declared later through Official Website of A & N Administration i.e., www.and.nic.in as well as through “The Daily Telegrams”. For any other information the applicants may also contact the MGNREGA Headquarter Unit through phone No.273017.
- Last date of receipt of application: 10/04/2015 up to 05.00PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/4/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016