Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, PG Diploma, MBBS, Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Administrative Assistant Job on or before 20.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM, PG-Diploma, M.B.B.S, Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Job Location||Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||District Health Society (SA) Room No.40 Deputy Commissioner Office South Andaman Port Blair – 744101|
Detail of Andaman and Nicobar Administration Administrative Assistant Recruitment:
District Health Society South Andaman invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer, District Programme Coordinator, Senior Treatment Supervisor at District Health Society South Andaman, from the eligible candidates.
- Medical Officer (District TB Centre) – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed MBBS Or Equivalent degree from Institution recognized by medical council of India
- Pay Scale: INR 40000/- Per Month
- District Programme Coordinator – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed MBA / PG Diploma in Management / Health Administration from a recognized University
- Pay Scale: INR 22000/- Per Month
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 02
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Bachelors Degree or recognized sanitary inspectors course. Certificate Course in Computer Operation
- Pay Scale: INR 15000/- Per Month
Selection Procedure for Andaman and Nicobar Administration- Administrative Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Administrative Assistant Vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar Administration:
Applications should be sent to District Health Society South Andaman office. Send your fully filled applications to District Health Society (SA) Room No.40 Deputy Commissioner Office South Andaman Port Blair – 744101
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.03.2015