Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of GDMO through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the GDMO Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Vacancy Name : GDMO
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 17 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000-2015-07-10/- p.m
Job Location :Andaman and Nicobar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Andaman and Nicobar
Detail of Andaman and Nicobar Administration GDMO Recruitment:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No. of Post||Salary||Last date of receipt of application||Interview time, date, & venue|
|1||GDMO (Allopathy)||A recognized MBBS included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1975. Holder of education qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in sub section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.||10||Rs. 60,000/-||10th July, 2015 at 05: 00 PM||Interview date and time will be intimated later|
|2||GDMO (Allopathy) (NUHM)||A recognized MBBS included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1975. Holder of education qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in sub section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.||5||Rs. 60,000/-|
|3||GDMO (Homoeo)||A Degree in Homoeopathy of Recognized University / Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent Recognized under the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973) ii. Enrolment on the central register of Homoeopathy or State Register of Homoeopathy.||2||Rs. 45,000/-|
Selection Procedure for Andaman and Nicobar Administration – GDMO Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for GDMO Vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar Administration :
Documents to be enclosed with the application: Attested photocopies of Mark Sheets, Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications, e.g. Degree, Post-graduation, Professional Qualifications etc. (as the case may be) Experience certificate(s) specifying NATURE & PERIOD of experience should be enclosed. Application should be sent in a cover superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GDMO …………………..” and should be addressed to: A & N Union Territory Health Mission, Type IV Quarter No. AP-111, Atlanta Point, Port Blair-744103, Telefax: 03192-234965, e-mail: [email protected]
- The appointment will be made purely on merit basis.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility are requested to apply in the prescribed format in A4 size paper.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects and suppression of information would lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Interested candidates shall be ready to work in remote / hard areas as and when directed and also may have to travel to remote/hard areas as required.
- Incomplete/defective applications, applications without photograph of the candidates shall be summarily rejected.
- The engagement will be as per the guidelines of under State Health Society (A&N Island s) on Contract basis for period of 11 months from the day you sign the contract within the stipulated period as per the offer of appointment letter. You are liable to serve anywhere in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Any extension or renewal of your appointment beyond this duration, if any, will be subject to a review on your performance and contribution in your work and an agreement on terms that must be mutually greed upon. However this would not be construed in any manner a promise for the regular appointment under State Health Society (A&N Islands).
- No individual call letters will be issued for appearing in the interview. Eligible candidates who have submitted application are required to attend the interview on the above mentioned date.
- No TA/DA shall be payable for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016