Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Post through recruitment notification – Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2015 – NO. 1-8/ANIMERS/PROFESSORS/2014/. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Faculty Post Job on or before 7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Vacancy Name : Faculty Post
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 24 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000-2,25,000/- per month
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Andaman Bhawan Chanyakapuri , near Chanyaka old Theater, New Delhi
Detail of Andaman and Nicobar Administration Faculty Post Recruitment:
Applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens for FACULTY in Medical Council of India permitted Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS) at Port Blair, for the session 2015-16. Applicant should be academically brilliant with Medical Council of India recognized qualification and experience for respective designation in the medical streams.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Faculty Post||24||. Post Graduate Degree in corresponding subject recognized by Medical Council of India. 2. Recognized Medical Council of India faculty experience of minimum 09 years or minimum 04 years as Associate Professor, for the post of Professor, 05 years as Assistant Professor for the post of Associate Professor and recognized post graduate degree for Senior Resident. 3. The appointment shall be for a period of 5 years or up to 70 years, whichever is earlier, on contract basis, which will be extendable for further period based on performance and on mutual consent. 4. Higher qualification and experience will be appropriately compensated with higher designation and additional remunerations|| Consolidated monthly pay of Rs 2,25,000/- per month initially, with an inbuilt increase of 3% in the consolidated remuneration after completion of every year of continuous service for Professor. Consolidated monthly pay of Rs 2,00,000/- per month initially, with an inbuilt increase of 3% in the consolidated remuneration after completion of every year of continuous service for Associate Professors. Consolidated monthly pay of Rs1,20,000/- per month initially, with an increase of 3% in the consolidated remuneration after completion of every year of continuous service for Tutor//Sr. Resident and Free Hostel Accommodation will be provided. Free Accommodation appropriate to the designation/status will be provided. Employees not availing the accommodation shall be given additional remuneration @ 20000/- per month for Professor and @ 18000/- per month for Associate Professors.|
Selection Procedure for Andaman and Nicobar Administration – Faculty Post Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Faculty Post Vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar Administration :
- Candidates will also be considered on deputation from Central, State and Defense Establishments on pay scale and other emoluments as per similarly placed candidates in AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The Venue of Interview at Andaman Bhawan Chanyakapuri , near Chanyaka old Theater, New Delhi, No TA/DA will be entitled to the candidate
- Vacancies indicated are tentative and subject to change on the basis of availability of posts on the dates of interview Candidates should apply with complete bio-data, and details including qualification, Job experience, MCI recognized teaching experience, academic achievements, present post, designation, last emoluments to reach the following Email Id [email protected] latest by 07th September 2015. The application format may be downloaded from the website www.and.nic.in may contact OSD (Medical College): at Ph. No. 03192 – 234095 , 03192 -234911 for any clarification
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/9/2015
Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2014 – NO. 1-8/ANIMERS/PROFESSORS/2014/.