Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Accountant. Walk in Interview will be held on 12.02.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Chairman (Deputy Commissioner) Car Nicobar, Nicobar District|
Detail of Andaman and Nicobar Administration Accountant Recruitment:
Candidates are required immediately for the following posts on contractual basis under Integrated Tribal Development Project (ITDP) in Nicobar District.
Essential qualification: 1. B.Com from recognized university with Computer knowledge.
Desirable: 1. M.Com from a recognized university. 2. One year working experience in the relevant field.
|Rs.15,560/- PM||Not Above 40 Years|
Document to be produced during the Interview:
- Original Mark Sheet and certificates in support of Educational qualifications. Eg 10th Pass certificate, Employment Card, Degree, Professional Qualification etc. and Experience Certificate, trade certificate in survey etc.
- One recent photograph
- Attested copies of Educational Qualification(s) and experience certificate (s) are to be submitted at O/o the Chairman (DC) Integrated Tribal Development Project (ITDP) Car Nicobar.
- While attending the interview for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms and that the particulars furnished by him or her are correct in all aspects.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFILL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACTS, HIS OR HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF HIS SHORT COMING IS/ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER SELECTION HIS OR HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON THEREOF.
- Interested candidate shall be ready to work in remote/hard areas and when directed also may have to travel to remote/hard area as required.
- This appointment will be purely on contract basis which is likely to be extended on mutual consent and this does not confer any right/ privilege for regular appointment or continuity of service.
- No DA/TA shall be applicable for appearing in the interview. Interested candidate are required to make their travel arrangement at their own cost.
- The candidates may contact Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Nicobar for obtaining Tribal Pass and other information. The contact No. is 03192-265567, 265220 Fax No. 265177.
Selection Procedure for Andaman and Nicobar Administration – Accountant Post:
- Written Test on 12.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Accountant vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar Administration:
- Date : 12.02.2015
- Venue : Office of the Chairman (Deputy Commissioner) Car Nicobar, Nicobar District
- Time : 10.00 AM onwards
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12.02.2015
Office of the Chairman (Deputy Commissioner) Car Nicobar, Nicobar District
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017