Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01/2015/DOC/MR . Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MBA/PG Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Data Manager & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.01.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Vacancy Name||Data Manager & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MBA/PGDM/PG-Diploma/ Any Bachelors Degree/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Post|
|Job Location||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY DEPUTY COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE NORTH & MIDDLE ANDAMAN DISTRICT MAYABUNDER, PHONE: 262697|
Detail of Andaman and Nicobar Administration Data Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Medical Officer DTC (RNTCP) – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 1. MBBS or equivalent Degree from institution, recognized by Medical Council of India. 2. Must have completed compulsory rotary internship Desired Qualification: 1. Diploma/MD Public Health Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases 2. One year experience in RNTCP work 3. Working Knowledge of Computers
- Pay Scale: INR 40000/- Per Month
- District Programme Coordinator (RNTCP) – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 1. MBA/PG Diploma in Management/Health Administration from a recognized institute/university. 2. At least 01 year of work experience. Desired Qualification: 1. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development/Health at District / State Level. 2. Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Pay Scale: INR 22000/- Per Month
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (RNTCP) – 02
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 1. Bachelor’s Degree or Recognized Sanitary Inspector’s Course.
- Certificate Course in computer operation (minimum 02 months). 3. Permanent two wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two wheeler. Desired Qualification 1. Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course. 2. Govt. recognized Degree/Diploma in Social work or Medical Social work. 3. Successful completion of basic training course (Govt. recognized) for multipurpose health workers.
- Pay Scale: INR 18000/- Per Month
- Public Health Nurse – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 1. All India Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent. 2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (03 ½) years PLUS one year Diploma in Public Health Nursing or Basic B.Sc Nursing Degree (04 years) from recognized university of Board. 3. Should be registered with the Nursing Council of India.
- Pay Scale: INR 16000/- Per Month + 5% HAA for N&MA District
- Data Manager (IDSP) – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Post Graduation Qualification in Computer Science or BE in IT/Electronics with minimum 3 years experience Desired Qualification: Preference will be given to those who have worked in health or social sector.
- Pay Scale: INR 18000/- Per Month
- Accountant (RNTCP) – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 1. Graduate in Commerce 2. Two years of experience in maintenance of accounts on double entry system in a recognized society or institution. 3. Experience in working with accounting software for at least 02 years. Desired Qualification 1. Familiarity with audit in a recognized society or institution. 2. MBA/PGD in Financial Management.
- Pay Scale: INR 10000/- Per Month
Documents to be carried
- Mark Sheets and Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications.
- Experience Certificate specifying nature and period of experience.
- Two Wheeler License for the post of Senior Treatment Supervisor (RNTCP).
- The applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- The appointment will be made purely on merit basis.
- Interested candidates shall be liable to serve anywhere in the District of North & Middle Andaman. The candidates shall be ready to work in remote/hard areas as and when directed and also may have to travel to remote/hard areas as required.
- The engagement will be as per the guidelines of NRHM under District Health Society, North & Middle Andaman purely on contract basis for a period of 11 months/01 year from the day of signing of the contract within the stipulated period as per the offer of appointment letter. Any extension or renewal of the appointment beyond this duration if any will be subjected to a review of the performance and contribution in the work and an agreement on terms that must be mutually agreed upon. However this would not be construed in any manner a promise for the regular appointment under District Health Society, North & Middle Andaman.
- The appointment will be made purely on merit basis and on consolidated pay as per approved norms of the State Health Society.
- No TA/DA shall be payable for appearing in the Interview.
Selection Procedure for Andaman and Nicobar Administration – Data Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 27.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Data Manager & More Vacancies vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar Administration:
- Date of Interview: 27.01.2015 from 10.00 A.M onwards
- Registration Period: 27.01.2015 between 9.00 A.M to 10.00 A.M
- Venue: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, N&MA (Chairman, District Health Society, N&MA)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27.01.2015
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, N&MA (Chairman, District Health Society, N&MA)
Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 01/2015/DOC/MR .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017