Andaman and Nicobar Administration invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location :Andaman and Nicobar
Last date to apply : 25/11/2014.
Details of Post :
The Andaman & Nicobar Administration’s main objective is to provide seamless connectivity within the Islands and to mainland by helicopters and fixed wing aircraft including seaplane. This would ensure improvement in tourism and also improved quality of life for the islanders, local tribes etc. These objectives are achieved through formulation, development and implementation of programmes relating to various spheres of Civil Aviation operations including development of required infrastructure across Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The A& N Administration intends to engage 01 well experienced Civil Aviation expert as Consultant on Contract basis for the Civil Aviation Department of A&N Administration.
- Scope of Work/ Job Responsibility:
- To deal with matters relating to conducting feasibility study for providing connectivity by helicopters, seaplanes and fixed wing aircrafts to the islands, which are presently not connected by Air.
- Preparation of SOPs, Manuals, Civil Aviation Plan, roadmap for the next 20 years period.
- Giving guidance for creation of required infrastructure like Helipads, Heliports, airstrips, water-drome etc. and up-gradation of existing infrastructures.
- To monitor and ensure DGCA rules and guidelines are followed.
- To guide and monitor BCAS rules and regulations etc.
- Inviting and finalization of the tenders for procurement/ wet-lease of fixed wing aircrafts, helicopters, seaplanes etc.
- Preparation of tender Document, Organizing pre-bid conference, evaluation of technical & financial bids and preparation of agreement thereof.
- Develop safety and security procedure for operation of helicopters, fixed Wing Aircraft & seaplane in Andaman & Nicobar Island as per the requirements of the DGCA.
- Miscellaneous matters
- Eligibility Criteria. The applicant should be well experienced in the field of Civil Aviation in any of the following category: i) Retired Pilots from reputed scheduled/non-scheduled operators/ flying Institutes or the defence services, having minimum total flying experience of 30 years. Or Retired DGCA officers not below the rank of Director with technical background. ii) Mandatory: The applicant must be well acquainted with the functioning of Civil Aviation rules, regulations, requirements, CARs, aircraft rules and law, DGCA / BCAS requirements and must have good contacts and liaisoning with Ministry of Civil Aviation, DGCA etc. The candidate must have experience in similar field for the past minimum 5 years.
- Contract Period: 01 (One) year, extendable for another period of one year.
- Work Place : The Consultant should be preferably based at Port Blair or should be physically present at Port Blair for not less than 14 days in a month. The selected Consultant will have to provide service of consultancy immediately.
- Terms of Payment: The payment will be made on monthly basis as per monthly fees agreed to at the time of appointment.
- Confidentiality of data and documents: The Intellectual Property Rights (lPR) of the data collected as well as the deliverables produced for the Department shall remain with the Department. No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of the assignment for the Department, without the express written consent of the Department. The Consultant shall be bound to hand-over the entire set of records of assignment to the Department before the expiry of the contract, and before the final payment is released by the Department.
How to apply:
The duly completed Application in prescribed PROFORMA should be submitted so as to reach the Department on or before 11:00 hrs on25.11.2014. Applications may be sent either by post addressed to the Dy. Director of Civil Aviation, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Inter-Island helicopter terminal, VIP Road, Port Blair, 744103 or can be sent through e-mail to [email protected] with scanned copies of enclosures. In the event of the specified date for the submission of the application being declared a holiday, the application will be received up-to11:00 hrs. on the next working day of the Department. Any application received after the above mentioned deadline will not be taken into consideration
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017