Andhra Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 31.08.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra Bank
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31.08.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Andhra Bank (A Govt. of India Undertaking) Head Office :: Hyderabad
Detail of Andhra Bank Consultant Recruitment:
Andhra Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications through online, from retired officers of Public Sector Banks, retired from a post not below the rank of a Deputy General Manager, for appointment as Consultant on contract basis for the training establishment at Hyderabad. The details regarding nature of job & job requirements are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Consultant on Contract basis||1||1.The applicant should have been retired from a Public Sector Bank, from a post not below the rank of a Deputy General Manager, and should have headed a training establishment of the bank for a period of at least 2 years during his / her service . 2. The age of the applicant should not be more than 62 years as on 31.07.2015. 3. The applicant should possess academic, administrative, and marketing skills.||Commensurating with experience and capabilities.|
Selection Procedure for Andhra Bank – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.08.2015.
- Commensurating with experience and capabilities.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year which may be extended by one more year subject to satisfactory performance. However the Bank reserves the right to terminate the contract during the currency of the contract by giving one month notice.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Decision of the Bank in all the matters relating to eligibility criteria and selection shall be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
- In case it is detected at any stage of appointment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Andhra Bank :
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send communication to the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/ she should create his/her new e- mail ID before applying. Third party e-mail IDs are not permitted.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The link under th Bank’s website will remain open from to both days inclusive.
- Applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website and click on the link “Recruitment”
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “Consultant on Contract basis”
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. The bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application online within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.08.2015