Andhra Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Bank
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Faculty on or before 19/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra Bank
Vacancy Name :Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Andhra Bank, Hyderabad
Detail Of Andhra Bank Faculty Recruitment:
Andhra Bank, a leading public sector Bank, invites applications through online, from retired officers of Public Sector Banks, retired from a post not below the rank of Senior Manager i.e MM-III, for appointment as Faculty on contract basis for the training establishments at Hyderabad/Visakhapatnam. The details regarding nature of job & job requirements are as under:
- Post Name: Faculty on Contract basis
- Nature of job: 1. Preparation & handling sessions of in-house programs at Apex college/Centre. 2. Coordinating the programs as per the directions of the Principal of Apex college. 3. Preparing Study Material / Case studies to be given to participants or to be kept in portal 4. Conduct of Study on different aspects of banking aspects based on directions of top management of the Bank. 5. Interacting with Faculty fraternity of different institutes for updating the curriculum from time to time based on the changes in the financial environment and need of organization. 6. Any other faculty / consultancy service as directed by Apex College and Head Office.
- Place of posting : Hyderabad / Visakhapatnam
- Termination of contract: By giving one month notice on either side. Please note that this is not a permanent appointment in the Bank’s service.
- Eligibility Criteria: 1. The applicant should have been retired from a Public Sector Bank, from a post not below the rank of Senior Manager i.e MM-III, and
should have worked in a training establishment of the bank for a period of at least 2 years during his / her service. 2. The age of the applicant should not be more than 62 years as on 31.07.2015. 3. The applicant should possess academic, administrative, and marketing skills.
- Remuneration: consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure For Andhra Bank – Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/09/2015
- Through an interview
How To Apply For Faculty Vacancy in Andhra Bank:
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year which may be extended by one more year subject to satisfactory performance. However the Bank reserves the right to terminate the contract during the currency of the contract by giving one month notice.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification in the website
- Decision of the Bank in all the matters relating to eligibility criteria and selection shall be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries.
- In case it is detected at any stage of appointment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s) his/her appointment will stand terminated.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. He/She should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send communication to the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying. Third party email IDs are not permitted.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in. under recruitment. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The links under the Bank’s website wil remain open from 09.09.2015 to 5 PM on 19.09.2015 both days inclusive.
- Applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website and click on the link “Recruitment”
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “Faculty on Contract basis”
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. The bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application online within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/09/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017