Andhra Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Independent External Monitors through recruitment notification – Andhra Bank Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Independent External Monitors on or before 19/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andhra Bank
Vacancy Name : Independent External Monitors
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Andhra Bank, D- Block, 3rd Floor, Cyber Gateway, Hitec City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 081.
Detail Of Andhra Bank Independent External Monitors Recruitment:
Andhra Bank invites applications from interested persons for appointment of two Independent External Monitors (IEMs). The IEMs are to be appointed in consultation with the Central Vigilance Commission. The names of the IEMs are to be cited in the integrity pact to be signed between Bank and the vendor (seller).
Hence bank will shortlisting the names of eminent persons from the applications received and these names will be forwarded to Central Vigilance Commission for selection of two IEMs.
- The criteria for consideration for selection of IEM is as follows : –
- Civil servants having served and retired as Secretary / Additional Secretary / Joint Secretary to Government of India or equivalent positions in State Governments.
- Retired Judges of Supreme Court / High Court.
- Ex-Chairman / CMD and equivalent of Public Sector Enterprises / Public Sector Undertakings.
- Retired CMD / ED of Public Sector Banks.
- Retired persons and executives of private sector of considerable eminence would also be considered.
- The applicant should not be above the age of 65 years as on 30/06/2015.
- The applicant should be a person of high integrity and reputation.
- Person appointed as IEM in two organisations would not be considered for a third organisation.
- It is desirable that the applicant possess sufficient domain experience in the relevant field with which they may be required to deal.
The appointment of Independent External Monitors would be for a period of three years and would be subject to renewal by CVC thereafter.
Role of the Independent External Monitors:
- Independent External Monitors shall monitor the bidding process and also monitor the execution of contract by bidders/appointed parties and review objectively and independently whether and to what extent the parties comply with the obligations under the Integrity Pact.
- Their recommendations would be advisory & not legally binding. However, their role is independent in nature.
- For this purpose, they would have access to all contract documents / books of Public accounts of the bidders in case of any allegation of violation of any provisions of the Integrity Pact or payment of commission, whenever required.
- The IEMs will have the option to participate in such meetings among the parties related to the project provided such meetings could have an impact on the contractual relations between the parties.
- Ideally the IEMs should meet once every month to take stock of ongoing tendering process.
- The IEMs would examine all complaints received by them and give their recommendations / views at the earliest to Bank. The Monitors would also inform Bank, if they notice or have reason to believe, a violation of the Integrity Pact.
- The applicants may refer to relevant instructions on the role of the IEM available on the website of the CVC at www.cvc.gov.in.
The remuneration payable to the IEMs would equivalent to that of an independent director of the Bank.
Selection Procedure For Andhra Bank – Independent External Monitors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Independent External Monitors Vacancy in Andhra Bank:
- Interested applicants may furnish their application with detailed bio-data containing details of postings during the last 10 years before superannuation, domain experience, special achievements, experience etc. Biodata form is enclosed.
- The application should be send by courier / post to the following address:The Dy General Manager, Department of Information Technology D- Block, 3rd Floor, Cyber Gateway, Hitec City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 081.
- The last date for receipt of the application is 19/09/2015 and the enveloped should be superscribed “ Application for IEMs”.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/09/2015