Company name : Andhra Bank
Posts : Gold Jewel Appraisers
Qualification : Graduation
Salary : Rs.10,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 03-01-2015.
Watch this Video On How to Apply for This Post:
Details of Post :
Gold Jewel Appraisers:
Applications are invited for appointment of Gold Jewel Appraisers on contract basis in Andhrabank Branches situated in Secunderabad, Hitech City and Kukatpally areas. Interested candidates may contact at the above address. The following are norms for Appointment of Gold Jewel Appraiser:
- Sales Tax/Commercial Tax Registration is preferable.
- Statement of account or pass book issued by the Bank where the account of the applicant is maintained is to be produced. In case the applicant is not having any account, bank account proof of his blood relatives like his Father/Brother/spouse may be produced. Copy of the LIC policy is also accepted.
- It is desirable that the applicant is member of local Jewel’s association/Jewel maker’s association. Where the applicant is unable to produce proof of such membership,
- A certificate of experience in Jewel making or appraising for a period of not less than 1 year from a local jewellery shop or a Jewel maker with considerable experience is accepted. OR Certificate issued by a Training Institute like Department of MSME, goldsmith association, gold Jewel association, Polytechnic etc. will also be accepted.
- Applicant is to produce conduct and charter certificate or provide names of two local persons as references from whom the bank will obtain such certificates directly.
- The applicant seeking appointment as Gold Jewel appraiser should be a goldsmith either local/nearby town with considerable experience in the profession. OR Certificate holder from institutes mentioned in point no.3 above with a minimum experience of one year.
- He must be available at the branch throughout the working hours on all working days and as and when called by the branch.
- The applicant should have semi urban or urban property worth not less than Rs.50000/- and should offer third party guarantee also.
- The applicant should submit identity proof and address proof towards KYC compliance.
- If the remuneration of the appraiser exceeds Rs.10000/- a month, 20% cutback will be made from the remuneration over and above Rs.10000/- and shall be taken as RD+ deposit with lien to the bank.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply on or before 03/01/2015 to Andhra Bank, ZONAL OFFICE :: SECUNDERABAD 3rd Floor, Sultan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad (Ph.no.040 23468722, 24683315)
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 03.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Andhra Bank|