Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, LLB, MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officers Job from 20-01-2015 to 04-02-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, LLB/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||547 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04-02-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Head Office :: Warangal|
Detail of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) – Officers Recruitment:
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|1. Officer Scale-III: 12 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 33 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (CA): 04 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 17 Posts
7. Officer Scale-II (IT): 02 Posts
8. Officer Scale-I: 229 Posts
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 248 Posts
|547 posts||Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for S.No-1, 2, 8 & 9, Degree from a recogniszed University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for S.No-7, Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for S.No-3 & 5, Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent for S.No-4, MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for S.No-6||Rs.7,200-31,500/- p.m.||Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 40 years for Officer Scale-III, above 21 years to below 32 years for Officer Scale-II, above 18 years to below 28 years for Officer Scale-I, between 18 years and 28 years for Office Asst (Multipurpose) as on 01-06-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules|
Selection Procedure for Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) – Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04-02-2015.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. For
- Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer *):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. IT, CA, Law, Treasury, Marketing and Agricultural Officer
- For Officer Scale-III:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The total marks for Interview will be 30.J. INTERVIEW CENTRE: The Interviews may be held at WARANGAL or HYDERABAD or VISAKHAPATANAM and the complete address of the venue will be advised through e-mails. The address of the venues will also be displayed on the Bank’s website one week before the date for commencement of Interviews.
How to apply for Officers – Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB):
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website apgvbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID only.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website apgvbank.in. and click on the link “Recruitment / Careers”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification and read the contents carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout, IBPS Score card and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview. Without the above the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below: 1. Printout of the online application submitted for Interview. 2. Printout of IBPS Score card for the stipulated examination. 3. 10th standard examination Mark sheet / certificates up to Graduation level in support of Telugu language. 4. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank. 5. Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification; 6. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable; 7. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable. 8. Photo identity proof. 9. Any other relevant ocumentIf selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
“The GOI have recently issued guidelines vide Letter No. F.No.1/6/2012-RRB dated 20th October, 2014 on reorganization of the Bank by deleting five districts of APGVB namely Warangal, Khammam, Sangareddy, Nalgonda and Mahabubnagar from the area of operation of our Bank and forming TELANGANA GRAMEENA BANK with the above five districts of our bank and five districts of DECCAN GRAMEENA BANK. In the circumstances the staff to be recruited now have to serve anywhere either in Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh state as per the guidelines of the Government that may be issued from time to time.” At the time of Interview, every candidate has to submit an undertaking invariably as under: “I ……….. hereby noted that, consequent to the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh into two states as Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and after the Central Government notification dated 20.10.2014 regarding the bifurcation of RRB between the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, the APGVB may be divided into two and the branches operating in Telangana area may be merged with some other RRB operating in Telangana area or may form a new RRB in Telangana. In this regard, I ………… hereby declare and undertake that if the Bank is selected me for appointment I am ready to serve anywhere in the present operation of the Bank i.e. in Andhra Pradesh or in Telangana and I agree that the Bank may post me permanently in any of these States as it deemed fit and in case any change happen to the Bank consequent to the above said notification, I will not dispute the posting of the Bank in future.”(a) Before applying for any of the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview.In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated. (b) Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 01.04.2014 should be submitted at the time of Interview. (c) Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability. NOTE: PWD candidates, who availed the services of a Scribe in the CWE, should produce the educational qualification certificates of the scribe at the time of Interview. (e) Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered. (f) The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST/PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time. (g) Any request for change of address will not be entertained. (h) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Hyderabad. (h) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail. (j) The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s). (k) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank. (l) All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. (m) A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct : Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of i. using unfair means during the selection process or ii. impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or iii. misbehaving in the interview venue or taking away any documents from the venue or iv. resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature by selection or v. obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means. Such a candidate, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment conducted by Bank.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04-02-2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From APGVB|
|Other Bank jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|